CYOA: Fire Emblem: The Abridged CYOA - Part II

#1TestPilotVGCPosted 8/21/2014 5:49:27 AMmessage detail
Alright, on to the next topic! And thanks to everyone who's supported this crazy CYOA thus far!
For glimpse of the previous thread, follow this link:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/69598055

And here's a recap:

You are Chrob a generic blue-haired lord from someplace in the far-off future, a descendant of the Ylissean hero Chrom. Unlike your regal ancestor however, your domain was previously that of 'the basement' before you find yourself in an Outrealm portal, with your faithful Martian retainer and master of the 'Fist of the Nosehair' technique, Marvin by your side.

Emerging in the midst of Ylisse near Southtown, you find yourself in an alternate history, one with a bloodthirsty and overly-aggressive Chrom, a completely servile over-the-top Frederick who apparently has a situationally flying steed, Lissa who is obsessed with money, Fem!Robin who may or may not be Envy in disguise from the Full Metal Alchemist universe, Naga aka the realm's patron manakete goddess who seems to be rather possessive of you.

Currently, you've been separated from the majority of your companions, save for Naga and are on a trip through the Outrealms through which you arrived in the universe of Chrizzel28's CYOA, Conquest of Valm. At the present, you are dealing with legions of non-threatening Risen who seem to wish to help you on your quest. Through a game of charades, they turned into a mass of giant Risen-esque lobsters and are attempting to communicate via the clacking of your claws.

You've just received an application update on your weapon, the Exalted 3DS:

A. Shin Megami Tensei IV complete with the $30 e-shop promo and Burroughs app.
B. A copy of Sacred Stones. Apparently we have the Ambassador program?
C. Some newfangled prototype translation software that works for all known lifeforms
D. An e-tome that apparently contains some newfangled ‘Chaos’ magic. Whatever that is…
E. Other.

A. 1 vote (unknownuber)
B. 2 votes (Dragonball9899+Chrizzel28)
D. 2 votes (with a plethora of inter-language+lobster dictionaries) (AlmostDoug+ryugin55)

Did I miss anything? No? Good. If I did, hopefully you'll bring it to my attention while I can still edit this post.

Regardless, let the chaos commence!!
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#2WhenDragonsFliPosted 8/21/2014 6:27:40 AMmessage detail
D.
---
Do you.....like the darkness?
Husband of Emmeryn and Council Member of the GFaqs FE Shipping committee.
#3ryugin55Posted 8/21/2014 12:20:25 PMmessage detail
So if the risen became lobsters... Just when does THE lobster come to take the lead of them all and conquer the human race?
---
Head of the Gfaqs FE pairing committee.
"GIVE ME BACK MY SON!" *angry face*
#4RaNDM_GPosted 8/22/2014 12:27:51 AMmessage detail
These charades are a Wyvernfarce.

A: It's a good game, bro. Tenouttaten.
---
"You haven't even seen tactical."
#5BrianTheLegend_Posted 8/22/2014 1:56:13 AMmessage detail
RaNDM_G posted...
These charades are a Wyvernfarce.

A: It's a good game, bro. Tenouttaten.

That... was just too witty. You've outdone yourself today.

My vote lies here...
---
"Where oppression is the queen and ignorance is the king, where revolution is dead..."
-Lupe Fiasco, Glory
#6JMBChaosPosted 8/22/2014 6:23:53 AMmessage detail
D.
There's a reason I'm "JMBChaos."
---
...MEEP.
#7yen_fayPosted 8/22/2014 6:46:13 AMmessage detail
E all of the above a mans gota have his fun plus i need somone to transelate my bad spelling [ha ha ha self condesending humor my specialty] if u get that refferemce u rock
---
---Im baaaaack no one dang tough crowd. FC 4742-6296-7148-IGNLord
#8AranvoidPosted 8/22/2014 10:05:04 AMmessage detail
JMBChaos posted...
D.
There's a reason I'm "JMBChaos."

---
"For why do we fight? Peace can be achieved with words, not steel."
"Keep hanging on to such stupid ideals.War is war."-Kuro and Arashi, AS
#9Ephraim8Posted 8/22/2014 4:58:49 PMmessage detail
B

Because its the Best game evar

EVAR
---
Not changing this part of sig until Ephraim is in SSB. Started 8/1/14
#10JMBChaosPosted 8/23/2014 4:33:28 PMmessage detail
yen_fay posted...
E all of the above a mans gota have his fun plus i need somone to transelate my bad spelling [ha ha ha self condesending humor my specialty] if u get that refferemce u rock

Changing to this. "DUD YUR AWSURM!" -kisses passionately- (High five if you get the reference)
---
...MEEP.