---
Head of the Gfaqs FE pairing committee
JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?
#22BrianTheLegend_Posted 8/26/2014 7:45:00 PMmessage detail
ryugin55 posted...
AB

Yup.
---
"Where oppression is the queen and ignorance is the king, where revolution is dead..."
-Lupe Fiasco, Glory
#23Chrizzel28Posted 8/26/2014 8:03:40 PMmessage detail
BrianTheLegend_ posted...
ryugin55 posted...
AB

Yup.

---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people."
"If you have power, you use it." Tony Benn
#24yen_fayPosted 8/26/2014 8:27:49 PMmessage detail
AB AND i SWEAR THATS IT DANG IT had caps lock on
---
---Im baaaaack no one dang tough crowd. FC 4742-6296-7148-IGNLord
#25RaNDM_GPosted 8/27/2014 1:49:31 AMmessage detail
AB: I'm the guy that needs the CD.
---
"You haven't even seen tactical."
#26Dragonball9899Posted 8/27/2014 5:12:46 AMmessage detail
Chrizzel28 posted...
ryugin55 posted...
AB

Yup.

---
Not changing this signature until Phoenix Wright is in Super Smash Bros. Started: 7/29/14
#27BrianTheLegend_Posted 8/31/2014 10:38:50 AMmessage detail
Bump. I know you're busy, Test. Luckily I had an easy week, but I know the feel...
---
"Where oppression is the queen and ignorance is the king, where revolution is dead..."
-Lupe Fiasco, Glory
#28TestPilotVGC(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 10:54:25 AMmessage detail
Bump. I know you're busy, Test. Luckily I had an easy week, but I know the feel...

Thanks for understanding. I should be back on campus tonight (currently working two shifts at a part-time job closer to home this weekend). Fortunately I'm off from work and school on Monday, so I should be able to update then, if not later this evening.

Also, I'll try to update more frequently, however the updates will likely be briefer or at least more condensed.
This might help escalate the plot (if there even is one for this thing), so it shouldn't be seen as a degradation of quality or anything like that.
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#29TestPilotVGC(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2014 8:27:42 PMmessage detail
I'm back!! Btw, prepare for... actually nah, I'm not gonna spoil it. Not yet, anyway.

“Yeah. I heard that Nintendo offered a $30 e-shop credit with the purchase of SMT IV and Awakening. Seeing as we’re basically in Awakening, and have a virtual copy of SMT, think I could still get the bonus?”

“Scanning…” Burroughs responds before fading from the screen. A few moments later, her image reappears. “The $30 e-shop credit has been received and properly transferred to your account.” she remarks neutrally. “Is there anything else, Master?”

“Uh… yeah… Since you’re Burroughs, do you also have that demolingual application from the game? I can’t really understand these Risen, and it’s kinda taking a while to move the plot along. The author’s lazy a$$ is probably on hiatus and stalling for time or something.”

“I’ll check right away, Master.” the interface responds, proceeding with her usual vanishing and reappearing routine. “It appears that we have the demolingual application preinstalled. However, you have zero application points. Application points can only be achieved via level up-”

“Wait… We can only get app points via level up? And the author explicitly stated that they wouldn’t be using stats in this story?” you piece together as your rage builds. “BULLSH*T” you scream causing a flock of crows to flutter away. As they leave, one of them seems to give you the evil eye.

“That would seem to be the case, Master.” Burroughs calmly responds. “How do you wish to proceed?”

“We were doing something with the Risen… I think?” you state hesitantly. “Honestly, it’s been so damn long since the author last updated that I have no idea why I’m even talking with sentient shape-shifting Risen or why I’m in this f*ck’d up Outrealm to begin with!”

“Reviewing objectives.” Burroughs says primly before a list of tasks appears on the screen.

1. Find the rest of your comrades. These are Chrom, Frederick, Lissa, ‘Robin’, and Serlen. You are currently allied with Charlotte’s forces contained within Chrizzel’s third CYOA thread. Any other units may be inserted as needed.
2. Free Outrealm from the tyranny of the Lobsters.
3. Report back to Anna to get your reward. Make sure you have a shield or some other form of protection in case things take a sudden turn.
4. Return to Alternate-Ylisse and proceed your SNAFU’d adventure.

“Well, this should straighten things up.” you say, finally beginning to calm down. “Wait… Why’s Robin’s name surrounded by apostrophes? Aw screw it. It’s probably not plot-relevant or anything… For now, let’s test that demolingual app on those Risen, shall we?”

“As you wish.” Burroughs says, cueing up a peculiar sound-based graph. Alternating waves of varying colors and amplitudes flicker across the screen.

“Hey you! Lobster Risen!” you shout at the nearest amalgamation. “Say something.”

“RESDFHSDHFBLARGH!!” the undead giant lobster-like thing bellows from somewhere deep within.

You look down at your screen. “ RESDFHSDHFBLARGH ” pops up.

“Well that’s just great.” you groan. “Bloody app doesn't even work... Now what?”

A. See if you can track down any of your missing comrades
B. What’s going on with Serlen?
C. Attack Walhart. Because you have a death wish, and he may know something about the lobsters.
D. Ask Charlotte to scout around on Captain Falcon to see if you can find any traces of sentient crustaceans.
E. That crow… Something seems vaguely familiar about it. Follow it by any means necessary.
F. Other
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#30Chrizzel28Posted 8/31/2014 8:31:27 PMmessage detail
D, because Charlotte is simply the best.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people."
"If you have power, you use it." Tony Benn