Second Seals

#1InfamousJakePosted 8/24/2014 12:29:45 PM
If everyone had to use a second seal, what class (that they can be) would you make Them?
#2InfamousJake(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 12:30:28 PM
Base class and advanced class if you want.
#3I_eat_tablesPosted 8/24/2014 4:46:22 PM
Chrom: Cavalier
Robin (M): Dark Mage
Robin (F): Pegasus Knight
Sully: Wyvern Rider
Lissa: Pegasus Knight
Frederick: Wyvern Rider
Virion: Wyvern Rider
Stahl: Either
Vaike: Barbarian
Miriel: Dark Mage
Sumia: Knight
Kellam: Thief
Lon'qu: Wyvern Rider
Donnel: Mercenary
Maribelle: Pegasus Knight
Ricken: Switching him out of magic classes sounds bad. But Cavalier.
Panne: Wyvern Rider
Gaius: Fighter
Nowi: Wyvern Rider
Gregor: Myrmidon
Tharja: See Ricken but probably Knight
Libra: Mage
Anna: Mage
Olivia: Pegasus Knight
Say'ri: Pegasus Knight
Tiki: Wyvern Rider
Flavia: Thief
Basilio: Barbarian

Only doing gen 1 characters since kids often depends on parents. Also I might have made a few mistakes since I don't remember everyone's class options and I'm too lazy to double check them all.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#4Czar_YoshiPosted 8/24/2014 8:27:31 PM
I mostly agree with Tables. My only changes:

Avatar-M: Merc (good support for all his best potential wives)
Lissa: Troubadour (I want to keep at least one healer)
Maribelle: Mage (fits better with her stats)
Gaius: Myrmidon (so he can keep his weapon rank and not start at Bronze)
Libra: Dark Mage
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
See how my mustache moves in the wind!
#5I_eat_tablesPosted 8/25/2014 12:30:25 AM
Czar_Yoshi posted...
I mostly agree with Tables. My only changes:

Avatar-M: Merc (good support for all his best potential wives)
Lissa: Troubadour (I want to keep at least one healer)
Maribelle: Mage (fits better with her stats)
Gaius: Myrmidon (so he can keep his weapon rank and not start at Bronze)
Libra: Dark Mage

Oh, Libra has Dark Mage? Yeah, go with that. Forgot about that one. And Gaius going Myrmidon makes sense as well, although I still think Fighter > Hero Gaius sounds pretty sweet as well. The other three... less convinced. Robin has so many good options and Merc is one, so whatever. Lissa and Maribelle I like to work towards Dark Flier. If either was my only healer then yeah, I'd think twice about going to Pegasus, but otherwise... it's hard to say if Galeforce is worth it when you have to go through a period of being awful, so that's actually a tough one to call. I'd be much happier going Cleric > Sage > DF or Troubadour > Valkrie > DF with either, that's for sure.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#6Czar_YoshiPosted 8/25/2014 2:04:37 AM
Yeah, the Pegs were the ones I wasn't 100% sure on. It kind of depends on exactly what I'm expected to do with this all-reclassed team, if I was to just go and minmax them from there with all resources available then it wouldn't matter and I'd just go for GF ASAP, but if I was to pick from these units to make a nogrind team, I likely wouldn't be using that many Pegs anyway (and certainly not dragging that many frail Bronze Lance users through Axe-Land). Or maybe I'd promote them all to Falco to get back to Staff exp and good utility.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
See how my mustache moves in the wind!