One thing I always hate about Chapter 9

#1Huff n puff 20Posted 8/24/2014 2:48:02 PM
...Those Risen are absolutely pathetic.
...Why are we running again?

Even on L+, they're still pathetic... and it's just a cluster of archers. Not the most dangerous things.
---
Now we are here we know it's too late! Today we hope to find some closure!
Silently waiting, do you hear a calling? Look into the wanting eyes, I'm still here!
#2TisroeroPosted 8/24/2014 2:51:40 PM
Did you always do that ellipses thing?
---
I'm the Dragon Reborn! In madness I soon shall prevail.
3DS:0447-5767-5668 Gastrodon. TN:Ryuji
#3TrueNanayaPosted 8/24/2014 3:45:42 PM
It's probably the fact that Aversa can/kept summoning Risen in which case they would be surrounded and then Game Over. If that isn't the case, which isn't implied next chapter I assume it's the former
---
PSN: OrpheusMinato
Everything begins and returns to the Darkness
#4NewbieN00bPosted 8/24/2014 4:22:11 PM
Also, on the first turn of Ch9, you can check Aversas' stats. She has her endgame stats there. (She is significantly stronger than Gangrel)
---
3DS FC: 4596-9460-1427
#5Huff n puff 20(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 4:25:00 PM
NewbieN00b posted...
Also, on the first turn of Ch9, you can check Aversas' stats. She has her endgame stats there. (She is significantly stronger than Gangrel)

...And still she can be killed rather easily [Hello, Bows] even at that point.
...That would be awesome to take her on at that point in the game.
---
Silently waiting, do you hear a calling? Look into the wanting eyes, I'm still here!
#6SpellcraftQuillPosted 8/24/2014 4:46:56 PM
There should have been an alternate storyline for killing her where -Emmeryn lives/doesn't become impaired.
---
Burroughs: Scanning...Excuses, unjustified resentment, self-justification, a rash desire to negate oneself...I don't see any good reason to join their cause.
#7RDS1Posted 8/24/2014 5:21:41 PM
Do you also complain about the Mages who kill the **** out of Sigurd's group in FE4?
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#8Huff n puff 20(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 5:35:01 PM
RDS1 posted...
Do you also complain about the Mages who kill the **** out of Sigurd's group in FE4?

Those weren't pathetic archers that could get rolled by funny looks.

... You were surrounded by Fire Mages [and given how irratating those are to deal with on the chapter just before...] There were 6 Mage Knights there ...And a **** ton of generals have you pinned from behind.

Fighting one's way out of the Battle of Belhalla and beating down a small pack of Risen ARCHERS are wildly different.

...although fighting the Battle of Belhalla would be amazing.
---
#917MasterPosted 8/24/2014 6:12:59 PM
Huff n puff 20 posted...
NewbieN00b posted...

...And still she can be killed rather easily [Hello, Bows] even at that point.
...That would be awesome to take her on at that point in the game.

She would wreck anyone who either is not very well versed in Fire Emblem or did not grind significantly.
---
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-143136832
#10Misha-HeartPosted 8/24/2014 7:41:44 PM
Cutscene =/= gameplay. Otherwise, how can base level Gregor outclass a Swordmaster Lon'qu?
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Sakura Trick has brought forth hope and will revolutionize the world.