No way to get male Manaketes? (Spoilers)

#11KiariyPosted 4/22/2012 3:17:43 PM
Finfreeze posted...
The closest you can get to a male manakete Mark is probably pairing Velvet's son with MU. I'm probably going to do that if he doesn't look too terrible (and if taguel Mark gets the expanded class swap list), though it doesn't help much with the taguel extinction problem if all of Velvet's children and grandchildren are male.

There's no indication that Velvet doesn't keep having kids... and she's a rabbit =P
#12EndgamePosted 4/22/2012 3:24:20 PM
I tire of loli :v
then you shouldn't be bothering with anything of japanese origin until we pass this phase (IF it ever passes)

they know that lolis sell

they will shove them down our throat until they no longer sell
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#13NewbieN00bPosted 4/22/2012 3:26:56 PM
I don't mind them that much.

But we need a shota manakete.
#14S1ppy_cupPosted 4/22/2012 4:43:57 PM
Hey, can you change MU son/daughters name when you get he/r? And if you marry any of the manaketes will they be able to use the dragonstones?
---
I am a mole.
#15NewbieN00bPosted 4/22/2012 4:46:06 PM(edited)
Mark is a manakete/taguel if one of their parents is.

You can't change Marks name, sadly.
#16Valorous_Roland(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2012 4:50:13 PM
They really should have picked a more unisex name. Mark is pretty masculine (at least I've never met a female Mark). It doesn't bother me too much, but it's a little strange/lazy.

They might have done that to tie it into FE7 (The tactician's default name was Mark, right?), but still...

I really, really wish you had the option to pick Mark's gender, at least. Then at least I could have had my male Manakete...
#17S1ppy_cupPosted 4/22/2012 4:53:13 PM
Having a daughter named Mark? Cant change the name? What a shame :(... Atleast she can transform into dragon C: *takes out cigar and smokes it* can she class change? And what would her class be if her mother is a manakete?
---
I am a mole.
#18TheOthinPosted 4/22/2012 4:55:00 PM
All characters can change to different class sets. Not clear how many classes Mark has available, but it's probably more than the usual three.

And yeah, if you pair MU with Nono, Tiki, or Unn, Mark becomes a Manakete.
#19S1ppy_cupPosted 4/22/2012 4:56:01 PM
I share your pain. Chick named mark? At least when you begin a new game it should say "your favorite name?" and It would be the name of your future child.
---
I am a mole.
#20S1ppy_cupPosted 4/22/2012 4:58:36 PM
Unn? Who's that?
---
I am a mole.