If Naruto characters were in a Fire Emblem Game...

#1eriman19Posted 5/13/2012 9:06:58 AM
What class would they be?

Naruto-Trickster
Tobi-Assassin
Minato-Needs his own class he's just too awesome
Sasuke-Swordmaster?
---
Golden Sun character for SSB4 and FE13 for USA.
That is all.
#2eriman19(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 9:07:39 AM
Also, why are so many of these topics popping up?
---
That is all.
#3Wandering__HeroPosted 5/13/2012 9:40:08 AM
Naruto- Lord
Sasuke- Marth Lord. Obnoxious and overrated, but keeps showing up repetitively
Sakura: Cleric
Tsunade: Battle Sister
Zazuba: Mercenary
---
This site gives 1.1 cups of food for each click a day. Please click it
http://www.thehungersite.com
#4Oasis9999999999Posted 5/13/2012 10:22:02 AM
no
---
Steam, 360,PS3: Peachesrcool
3DS: 3007-8076-3837 (Luke)
#5EndgamePosted 5/13/2012 11:03:48 AM
Sasuke would have the Sharingan skill, and it would be the most broken skill of all, for it will always develop a new ability whenever it is convenient to do so

oh, and it lets him copy other skills, so he also gets Aether
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#6Wings of FortePosted 5/13/2012 11:15:15 AM
They'd all be a ninja class...let's stick to Game of Thrones. It melds better with Fire Emblem what with the loads of characters, dragons, and the incest...
---
A.K.A Red Dingo
#7KarthMoopaPosted 5/13/2012 11:27:32 AM
Naruto is crap
#8EndgamePosted 5/13/2012 11:48:31 AM
it does get reduced to that whenever the Sharingan is involved, yes
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#9eriman19(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 12:03:58 PM
Wings of Forte posted...
They'd all be a ninja class...let's stick to Game of Thrones. It melds better with Fire Emblem what with the loads of characters, dragons, and the incest...

I was making fun of that topic by posting this one anyway. Its completely ridiculous to put characters from another series into fire emblem just because its popular. Its even more ridiculous to do so with a series of novels with characters who obviously can't fit any fire emblem class very well. I picked Naruto because its completely ridiculous.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also gtfo trolls no one wants you here.
---
That is all.
#10The Fir CoatPosted 5/13/2012 1:24:49 PM
I'd just like to pop in here and say the only episode of Naruto I watched after the first few bored me to death was one where Sasuke gets his lungs and heart ripped out and then they put 'magic' mud in his chest to keep him alive. He was still breathing somehow without lungs and an open chest cavity. I know enough about the show to know that it probably wasn't the stupidest episode, but my god was that awful. Also I think there was something about a giant octopus.

As for the actual topic, they'd all just be assassins, duh. They can also summon snags to take attacks in their place, because that's sort of the theme of the show.
---
======,-' . . . . \###/ . . . .__. . . . ,'======= Auto Phoenix?!?
=====,-' . . . . . . . . . ./###\ . . ,'======== I'm boned!!