Assistance on semi-final boss (mass spoilers, obviously)

#1Kumori_no_YoruPosted 1/20/2013 11:04:40 AM(edited)
Airy's Complete Form for the true ending.

I've been frustrated on this and even with a Ninja/Magic Swordsman setup, I've only been hitting for 5k per hit at best with Firaga on Sword Magic.

So simply put, I'd like to ask for someone to post a setup that works best. I get the first round done which results in the start of the second round (or healing 9999/full health) and... have no trouble getting wiped out after that.

Edit:

Should add I've max job level on MS and level 9 ~ 13 on Ninja.
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
#2RX_79_VPosted 1/20/2013 4:17:54 PM(edited)
This should be able to kill her within 2 turns, 3 Magic Swordsman / Dark Knight + 1 Super Star.

The equipment for MS should be,
- Best swords you have on both hands
- Ribbon
- Brave Suit (BP+1 at the beginning of battle)
- Any accessory that will boost strength

Anything on Super Star will do.

For the passive skill, MS will carry the 2 skills from Hunter class, improve accuracy and increase damage when all hits land.

Also, everyone should carry the passive skill that will delay initial damage by 2 turns.

In the first turn, MS will brave once, Sword Magic Firaga and then use the Drak Knight move which boosts states but kills you in 4 turns.
In the same turn, Super Star will brave 3 times and use the full party buff to improve physical damage 4 times.

In the next turn, MS will brave 3 times and normal attack all the way.

With this setup, every hit should be 9999 and she won't live to see the beginning of third turn.

PS: Debuff (Vampire or Synthesis skills) does not work well in this battle since she will be revived twice in this battle. And each time she does, her weakness/debuff resets.
#3Kumori_no_Yoru(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 5:41:03 PM(edited)
All right, excellent -- Thank you.

In regards to Brave Suit, I'm aware there's one in Aurora of Darkness -- Is there anywhere else to get it? I realized Kikyou had one, but I failed to steal it due to neglecting the Thief class for most of the game.

Otherwise, equip-wise, I'd be good for everything else. Didn't think of consider Dark Knight's Death Wish skill, but I'll look into it.

Also, which class carries said skill with damage delay?

Once again, thank you. C:

Edit:

Seems I've 3 Brave Suits to work with. Wasn't quite paying attention to when I obtained them, but I'd at least hope it's enough for me to work with.
---
#4RX_79_VPosted 1/20/2013 5:36:41 PM
Regarding Brave Suit, there should be 1 (blue chest) in the engine room of the air ship and 2 more (red chests) in the hidden dungeon.

Damage delay ability can be learned from the doctor class (the one that can synthesis) at level 14.
#5Kumori_no_Yoru(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 5:45:11 PM
Not sure why I dismissed Pain Paralysis altogether.

Excellent. Once again, thanks for the help!
---
#6RX_79_VPosted 1/20/2013 6:51:31 PM
No problem. :)

I rarely use that class as well, but Pain Paralysis is just too good. It made life a lot easier before you get the final job class.
#7ZoelPosted 1/21/2013 5:43:49 PM
I been killing majority of the boss near end game using Dark Knight's ability, Deathwish and the last one which spams Darkness until HP runs to 1. I think there is a chinese video where they kill the secret boss using that setup which spam darkness for 60 turn straight each one doing 9999 damage each.
---
AKA as Zoelius / PSN: Celis777 [ working on P4G Faq]
P4A Main = Aegis / BB Main = Carl
More topics from this board...
The AdventurerRingabelDim29/12 5:08PM