The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Do you think North America/Europe/Australia will get Bravely Default this year?

#1SakurafanboyPosted 1/21/2013 11:09:42 AM
Will this game finally see regions ouside of Japan this year? - Results (113 votes)
Yes, I'm betting it'll be announced prior to E3 and released early autumn.
22.12% (25 votes)
Yes, it'll be announced at E3 this year and released late autumn.
23.89% (27 votes)
Yes, it'll be announced after E3 but won't come out till next year.
17.7% (20 votes)
No, I don't see this coming out ouside of Japan.
36.28% (41 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm hoping we see it announced in the next few months with a release around late September/early October.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#2Kumori_no_YoruPosted 1/21/2013 12:24:23 PM(edited)
I'm guessing this is a response in regards to the recent announcement for Project X Zone.

Honestly, despite me harping on Square's Twitter here and there, I also feel it might be too early to call it for not making it outside of Japan. I'd give them until March before becoming concerned, seeing as how they claimed they want to make localization a faster process. That, and both games were released on the same day in Japan, so I can see why one would have some concern now.

I could see them releasing it this summer if they got things straightened out, considering I'm sure they'll want to have fall be focused on XIII-3.
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
#3YokoPosted 1/21/2013 6:01:10 PM
I'm going to guess around E3 time. Their main focus is Lightning Returns right now.
---
The proof that we're alive is that we endure hardships, suffering and joy...
http://wyv.dyndns.org/gradiusTemplate/upload.php?page=1 Nice JP Gradius site.
#4cheeseyrox2Posted 1/21/2013 10:04:35 PM
Four Heroes of Light took one whole year.

I'm confident that BDFF will be localized. We will have to wait for it, though. I'm hoping for a localization announcement in the next couple months...
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 240
#5holyknight14Posted 1/22/2013 4:39:54 PM
If it is (I'm doubtful), it's going to be towards the end of the year. The dust from FFXIV's launch will have settled and perhaps SE can begin getting their asses back in gear.
#6badassmarkPosted 1/29/2013 1:07:22 AM
I'm so tired of hearing about FF13. When will square stop being a bunch of trolls and give us games we actually want?
#7Lacrymosa143Posted 1/29/2013 6:14:33 AM
badassmark posted...
I'm so tired of hearing about FF13. When will square stop being a bunch of trolls and give us games we actually want?

I like hearing about Lightning's Return. The best trolling would be if that game is actually great contrary to what the butthurt whiners believe. I'm also looking forward to BDFF, but that doesnt mean i have to be butthurt myself and say it'll never come to the west.
#8ivanhellsingPosted 1/30/2013 8:28:16 PM
when SE stops sucking so much like a company
---
White FC: 4428-0185-7278
Black 2 FC : 0992-0835-6808
#9JRPGPosted 2/1/2013 4:48:34 AM(edited)
I really hope so but fear it won't for many reasons.

The voice acting, it's pretty much fully voiced by famous people in Japan from what I heard. Will be too difficult for them but it's not entirely impossible.

No onto other games I don't understand why.
Grand knights history on the psp was actually fully localized. It was finished but they never released it. There was some stupid reason and it's cancelled.

Ni no kuni DS couldn't be localized because the actual wizard book was too difficult to translate since it was for all the spells and how to cast them which is integral etc.

Final fantasy type o has a song that I think has some legal issues of it being outside Japan.

I really hope this game doesn't have something holding it back. I actually want this more than FFX, type 0 or DQ7.
---
PSN: Joerpg84
3DS: 2621-2720-6163
#10kamikaze135Posted 2/10/2013 1:10:29 PM
I hope so, but I won't get my hopes up too high. Blood of Bahamut on the DS looked amazing and we never got it localized....knowing that keeps my hopes low.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden