Australian Official Nintendo Magazine localization news?

#1PermlessgirlPosted 2/8/2013 12:37:56 AM
Has anyone else seen the latest Australian Nintendo Magazine?
It has a section about games for 2013 with Bravely Default being one of them and it shows an end of 2013 release date.
How accurate would this be? It is the Official Nintendo Magazine but then why haven't we heard anything?

What do you guys think?
#2JRPGPosted 2/8/2013 1:13:24 AM
Who knows...seeing it their sounds good since it is official lol.
---
PSN: Joerpg84
3DS: 2621-2720-6163
#3Permlessgirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:38:45 AM
Plus there is the recent news of Nintendo wanting to localise more Japanese games...
I'm just surprised that if it's true why there is no other news.

I've got my fingers crossed though.
#4Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/8/2013 6:00:10 AM
Wait for another 1 - 2 weeks regarding Square Enix's localization meeting in Japan. We've someone here who attends it and relays us info first-hand.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo wounds up being the one to handle its localization. Given they tend to be better about voice direction than Square is on their handheld games, I might actually prefer Nintendo to manage it.
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#5Gandalf the IstariPosted 2/8/2013 8:30:00 AM
At this point I'd take a no-voice version as long as we got a localized release...
#6Lacrymosa143Posted 2/8/2013 10:54:08 AM
If it comes out in australia id just import it from there. At least its english
#7Gandalf the IstariPosted 2/8/2013 12:07:09 PM
Lacrymosa143 posted...
If it comes out in australia id just import it from there. At least its english

There's a 0% chance of Australia getting a localization and NTSC not getting one. Well... I say that because it would make negative business sense to do so, but SE haven't exactly been behaving like geniuses.
#8Permlessgirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:08:52 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Wait for another 1 - 2 weeks regarding Square Enix's localization meeting in Japan. We've someone here who attends it and relays us info first-hand.

Cool I'll wait up for more news on the boards then.

And I agree with Gandalf the Istari. I live in Australia and there is no chance of us getting the game and not the U.S and/or Europe.
#9JRPGPosted 2/9/2013 3:24:12 AM
Permlessgirl posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...

Cool I'll wait up for more news on the boards then.

And I agree with Gandalf the Istari. I live in Australia and there is no chance of us getting the game and not the U.S and/or Europe.

Yeah if anything, US usually gets the games and we are deprived. The only game we got including Europe was tales of eternal on the psp which wasn't released. But you guys got that on ps1 and we didn't plus there is no region locking on psp.
---
PSN: Joerpg84
3DS: 2621-2720-6163
#10The_FoolXXIIPosted 2/9/2013 10:38:53 AM
This year is going to make me so broke.
---
MORNING RESCUE!
The Official Litwick and Bianca of the BW2 Boards