GameInformer says BDFF WILL come to the US.

#11PermlessgirlPosted 2/18/2013 7:11:57 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
I want to say that Australian magazine that commented on a late 2013 release might be true, but the person who mentioned it never provided scans, so it can easily be dismissed.

Yeah my bad with the scans. To be honest I don't actually own the magazine I only read some of it. (I know I know make me look less reliable but whatever!)

I'n my defence the Australian Nintendo Magazine seem to do this a bit.
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/02/13/fantasy-life-coming-to-australia-late-2013/

And yes I know none of this is proof take of it what you will. :)
#12Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/18/2013 7:49:23 PM(edited)
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
I want to say that Australian magazine that commented on a late 2013 release might be true, but the person who mentioned it never provided scans, so it can easily be dismissed.

Yeah my bad with the scans. To be honest I don't actually own the magazine I only read some of it. (I know I know make me look less reliable but whatever!)

I'n my defence the Australian Nintendo Magazine seem to do this a bit.
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/02/13/fantasy-life-coming-to-australia-late-2013/

And yes I know none of this is proof take of it what you will. :)

Hm, I'm not sure what Fantasy Life has to do with BDFF -- I wasn't calling you out in a bad light or anything, just simply made it an off-hand comment. Sorry if my post came off that way, I had no intention to be insulting or anything.

It would be nice to see that magazine though, but again... not seeing any expectations of it popping up since it seems it's been around for awhile now with no one around to provide scans or transcribing it.

And how bad is the Flowell segment anyway? I've played a ton of RPGs that have been localized that have risqué moments. FF7 had quite a bit of that in that playboy mansion, for example.

Might want to spoiler tag that title comment. The spoiler within the subtitle is pretty obvious once you make comments like that. :<

Basically, you've Agnes and Edea subjected to being the butt of sexual jokes at times, Edea dons a "Bravo Bikini" for the subquest for the Red Mage class and is alone with a middle-aged man (Fiore de Rosa) who is notorious for seducing women and having love affairs. Keep in mind Edea is 15 -- Again, unfortunate implications and while nothing is outright said, it's basically the implied subject and what can go on in the audience's minds for that scene.

Plus, you know someone would look at it that way no matter what anyone says. I'm inclined to believe nothing went on in that scene, but y'know... again, people are going to be people. I'd just see beating the crap out of him for the Asterisk/job/whatever you want to call it as sort of karma.
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#13PermlessgirlPosted 2/18/2013 7:58:08 PM
To Kumori_no_Yoru, It's cool I wasn't insulted just felt like posting :)

The article about fantasy life was just an example of the Australian Nintendo Mag making another localisation claim before anything official being announced.
#14Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/18/2013 8:02:33 PM
Ahh, I get you. Shame I doubt Square would even respond to any questions about that, like "oh, this magazine said the game will be localized -- where is it?"

(Just Kumori or Neo is fine for a name. C: )
---
#15PermlessgirlPosted 2/18/2013 8:15:54 PM
Yeah it seams like Square don't like to respond to anyone outside of Japan asking about the game.
#16DogscratchPosted 2/19/2013 9:50:54 AM
The scans popped up on the General board a few days ago, bad bad bad quality pics but

Source link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/65444378

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6591/hni0031j.jpg
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8015/hni0030z.jpg

/waves @ Kumori_no_Yoru

Still lurking on here daily looking for goodies/gems :D
---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
#17Gandalf the IstariPosted 2/19/2013 10:07:18 AM
I'm confused by people, who in 2013, seem to own a 3ds but nothing with a decent camera?
#18Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/19/2013 10:23:58 AM
/waves @ Kumori_no_Yoru

Still lurking on here daily looking for goodies/gems :D

Heya Doggy. :D BDFF's kind of my "home" board, so I think I'll be around here even after a potential localized release. Unless if a proper sequel is announced, but it'd be kinda lonely with the lack of people being able to play the first one!

Too bad Square is probably annoyed with my constant poking on Twitter -- they stopped responding after the first 2 - 3, haha. Maybe if other people join my poke efforts?

I'm confused by people, who in 2013, seem to own a 3ds but nothing with a decent camera?

It makes me think of Japan and how no one in a country that prides itself on technology seems to have a scanner when it comes to those Famitsu leaks. I'm aware they're that paranoid of copyrights in regards to scanned media, but that'd defeat the purpose of taking a photo of the damn thing.

A friend of mine also provided photos of the article in question and there's a relatively small scan of the article on Tumblr floating around. If I find it in my posts, I'll link it for people though it's too small to even read.
---
#19DogscratchPosted 2/19/2013 10:34:00 AM
Gandalf the Istari posted...

Oddly, I think that the pictures were taken with his 3DS lol..
---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
#20cheeseyrox2Posted 2/19/2013 1:08:27 PM
Okay, I have the magazine right in front of me. I can't take scans right now but the last sentence is this:

"Bravely Default holds plenty of promise, so we're hopeful that a U.S. release is in the cards."

This preview means nothing. I'm pleasantly surprised that GI did a preview on it though.
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 240