GameInformer says BDFF WILL come to the US.

#21Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/19/2013 2:55:02 PM
Considering the person in question who wrote it is being paid to produce articles, it at least says someone has some desire to see the game get localized. That says something right there.
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#22cheeseyrox2Posted 2/19/2013 8:11:02 PM
Combined with Rich George from IGN's little Twitter movement, it's gotten SOME coverage from mainstream gaming media. Which is always a good thing for something like this.
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 240
#23Celes18Posted 2/22/2013 7:57:16 AM
sexual jokers about Agnes and Edea? please explain me lol.
---
.o.
#24Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/22/2013 10:26:23 AM
What is there to explain? They were the butt of some sexual jokes in the game -- Happens in a ton of JRPGs.

It's really the subquest for the Red Mage class that dips into some questionable material, and probably the only part that irked me.

There's also a part that disturbed some people, a particular party chat when... Agnes is getting dressed and Edea insists on coming into the dressing room to see her. Agnes kept declining, but Edea barges in anyway, resulting in Agnes crying over the matter which made a few people uncomfortable. Thankfully, it's party chat and thus non-voiced.
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#25brianrpgfanPosted 2/23/2013 3:10:18 AM
Maybe SE will still release this refreshing jrpg over to the West! Only because the too old school jrpg Final Fantasy the 4 Heroes of Light still did get release in North America and Europe even though there was rumor online it might not ever get ported for the Western audience! So keep our fingers cross and hope for the best because this new gem definitely deserves extra love with the new fan and old jrpg fan!