For our friend who has access to Square-Enix meetings...

#1cheeseyrox2Posted 2/18/2013 4:53:44 PM
...any news about this game's localization?

Has this month's meeting happened yet?
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 240
#2MagiusNecrosPosted 2/18/2013 7:38:01 PM
Hasn't happened yet.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#3Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/18/2013 8:18:09 PM
Hasn't happened yet.

This.

Ary's legit, he'll post when it happens.
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#4cheeseyrox2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:03:57 PM
Okay, I didn't think it happened yet. I think it's good to dedicate a topic from now though.
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 240
#5ArylliesPosted 2/24/2013 5:19:10 AM
Hello there.

Guess who has good news for you.
Bravely Default will be localised, the decision has been made.
So that's for the good news.

Now for the less good: No date or even a hint of a deadline has been set for the START of the localisation. It seems they're not in any hurry to earn more money and garner respect from the player base.

However this comes with another big news: Something big will happen in Japan around September/start of 4th quarter and it's about a certain FF title haha but I really can't say more. They're currently meeting some of the biggest retailers concerning a big advertising campaign.

I don't know when this will be officially announced however but I suppose this should be good enough news.
Rejoice and be happy. (And keep this quiet if possible. ;p)
#6DiscomasterPosted 2/24/2013 6:23:15 AM
Very nice! Can't wait to eventually play it. Now I'm just hoping on Dragon Quest VII.
#7Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/24/2013 7:17:16 AM(edited)
http://s2.postimage.org/8d89h67af/ringalevel.gif

Finally have a use for that .gif, but booyah! :D

Kinda sad that it's gonna take awhile even after all the demand for it, but I'm gonna take a guess for a late 2013 release.

Edit:

Kinda hoping for that FF to be Versus or XV, at least I imagine it's the FF announced at Sony's event for PS4 a few days ago.
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#8MagiusNecrosPosted 2/24/2013 7:41:43 AM(edited)
Good news. You've somewhat renewed my faith in Square.

As for FF, I can care less at this point, unless it's Type-0 or related to the Type Series or Versus then I don't care.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#9cheeseyrox2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 8:07:43 AM
Awesome!! Hopefully they get started ASAP so we don't have to wait that long for it.
---
#10Asd202Posted 2/24/2013 8:48:19 AM(edited)
Aryllies posted...
Hello there.

Guess who has good news for you.
Bravely Default will be localised, the decision has been made.
So that's for the good news.

Now for the less good: No date or even a hint of a deadline has been set for the START of the localisation. It seems they're not in any hurry to earn more money and garner respect from the player base.

However this comes with another big news: Something big will happen in Japan around September/start of 4th quarter and it's about a certain FF title haha but I really can't say more. They're currently meeting some of the biggest retailers concerning a big advertising campaign.

I don't know when this will be officially announced however but I suppose this should be good enough news.
Rejoice and be happy. (And keep this quiet if possible. ;p)

WoW thanks for the news guess 2014 release for BD as for that big FF promotion I think its for FF XIV RR.