For our friend who has access to Square-Enix meetings...

#21MagiusNecrosPosted 2/24/2013 4:49:05 PM
DoctorRPG posted...
um.. why are you guys trusting some random person about this? lol

Because his info on past stuff happened right to the letter.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#22FFReveirgPosted 2/24/2013 6:30:01 PM
Hmmm, I mean no offense at all, but why are we trusting Ary? What info has he provided before that turned out to be true? (I'm genuinely asking! =)
#23MagiusNecrosPosted 2/24/2013 7:05:40 PM
FFReveirg posted...
Hmmm, I mean no offense at all, but why are we trusting Ary? What info has he provided before that turned out to be true? (I'm genuinely asking! =)

He provided the info that All The Bravest may be unrelated to this and he was correct. Months in advance mind you and let's be honest we aren't getting much from Square.
---
#24Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/24/2013 7:12:07 PM
I think the idea is less competing with pokemon and more riding on the boost in 3ds install base that pokemon x/y will bring.

That's true, I admit I didn't think of it that way; I guess at this point I'd just hope Square Enix has enough common sense to apply a similar mindset.

And for people doubting: He was right about All the Bravest months in advance. He's legit. I though we've been over this in another thread before?
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#25holyknight14Posted 2/24/2013 8:00:19 PM
Not everyone follows every thread :P.
#26Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/24/2013 8:21:56 PM
Not everyone follows every thread :P.

But it was established on the first page in this thread as well...
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#27holyknight14Posted 2/24/2013 8:44:50 PM
The first post and topic title don't indicate any reason to believe what he has to say. There was no example to work off of like the All The Bravest thing that was mentioned a few posts ago. Either way, they weren't doubting. They were asking for clarification.
#28RazLordPosted 2/24/2013 8:47:42 PM
holyknight14 posted...
The first post and topic title don't indicate any reason to believe what he has to say. There was no example to work off of like the All The Bravest thing that was mentioned a few posts ago. Either way, they weren't doubting. They were asking for clarification.

The All The Bravest trademark was mentioned on Siliconera a while before the reveal that it was an iOS game and unrelated to BD. Ary gave some info that was proven correct when Square made the official reveal.
#29ArylliesPosted 2/24/2013 9:46:37 PM(edited)
I have drunk cerebral panacea, thus you should believe my words.

More seriously, I'm not trying to convince anyone, just provide an ephemeral peace of mind.
Those news are not too exciting though as no deadline has been set to put this localisation in motion.

Many things can go wrong such as some executives changing their mind if there are too many contradictory progress reports etc. but it's a start.

I don't really think this game will be that successful in the US to be honest but will please the fans of the genre so it's all good. More choice has rarely been a bad thing in the video game industry.

By the way it's aryllies not Ary. ;p
#30MagiusNecrosPosted 2/24/2013 10:11:26 PM
It will please my 3DS and make the departure from Square go more quickly.
---
More topics from this board...
The AdventurerRingabelDim29/12 5:08PM