For our friend who has access to Square-Enix meetings...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
  3. For our friend who has access to Square-Enix meetings...
2 years ago#31
...until you come back and want to play something else from them, while continuing posting in threads about them.
---
Currently Playing: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, Legend of Mana
2 years ago#32
Aryllies posted...
Hello there.

Guess who has good news for you.
Bravely Default will be localised, the decision has been made.
So that's for the good news.

Now for the less good: No date or even a hint of a deadline has been set for the START of the localisation. It seems they're not in any hurry to earn more money and garner respect from the player base.

However this comes with another big news: Something big will happen in Japan around September/start of 4th quarter and it's about a certain FF title haha but I really can't say more. They're currently meeting some of the biggest retailers concerning a big advertising campaign.

I don't know when this will be officially announced however but I suppose this should be good enough news.
Rejoice and be happy. (And keep this quiet if possible. ;p)

May i ask if there is any new on the dragon quest games (monsters and VII) it would upset me if we get BDFF before Monsters 3d as it came out later and has more work needed to be done
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
2 years ago#33
This is brilliant news!

To be better safe than sorry though, I think we should still bump up the petition and get people to sign it. Just to make SE more convinced that it's a good idea to release it.
2 years ago#34
I don't really see the point of petitions if they don't reach 100k+
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
2 years ago#35
Aryllies posted...
I have drunk cerebral panacea, thus you should believe my words.

More seriously, I'm not trying to convince anyone, just provide an ephemeral peace of mind.
Those news are not too exciting though as no deadline has been set to put this localisation in motion.

Many things can go wrong such as some executives changing their mind if there are too many contradictory progress reports etc. but it's a start.

I don't really think this game will be that successful in the US to be honest but will please the fans of the genre so it's all good. More choice has rarely been a bad thing in the video game industry.

By the way it's aryllies not Ary. ;p

See, while I find the goings-on of game companies interesting (when they're actually doing something...which I admit, is usually the case, unless they're dying) I have no intention of ever working for one. It just sounds like it would be murder. I prefer the outsider perspective here.
---
Proud recipient of the 2nd Gary Player Award!
Posting from a glasshouse in the sky. Will Megaman for 8.95
2 years ago#36
Should a timeframe be set in stone, I will be reserving the game pronto! Thank you Aryllies for giving us the 411. Keep us posted on when they get working on localization
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
2 years ago#37
Should a timeframe be set in stone, I will be reserving the game pronto! Thank you Aryllies for giving us the 411. Keep us posted on when they get working on localization

That's probably up to the NA branch at this point now, but I could easily be wrong.

I'd imagine they'll announce it either with a Nintendo Direct down the line or at E3.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
2 years ago#38
Emmy19 posted...
This is brilliant news!

To be better safe than sorry though, I think we should still bump up the petition and get people to sign it. Just to make SE more convinced that it's a good idea to release it.

not for all DQ fans are still hanging with no hope at all
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
2 years ago#39
deimos91 posted...
Emmy19 posted...
This is brilliant news!

not for all DQ fans are still hanging with no hope at all

How does the announcement of one game equal bad news for an entirely different game. Don't be a party pooper.
2 years ago#40
To Aryllies:

Thank you very much for the information. :-)

May I ask if you have any information regarding a possible Dragon Quest VII, Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland, Rocket Slime 3 or Dragon Quest X localization?
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
  1. Boards
  2. Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
  3. For our friend who has access to Square-Enix meetings...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived