For our friend who has access to Square-Enix meetings...

#41deimos91Posted 2/25/2013 8:20:50 PM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
deimos91 posted...
Emmy19 posted...
This is brilliant news!

To be better safe than sorry though, I think we should still bump up the petition and get people to sign it. Just to make SE more convinced that it's a good idea to release it.

not for all DQ fans are still hanging with no hope at all

How does the announcement of one game equal bad news for an entirely different game. Don't be a party pooper.

Dqm 3D came out 6 months earlier and rocket 3 a year both need less work so yes its bad
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#42ArylliesPosted 2/25/2013 9:55:41 PM
Hello again,

Quick post to answer some of the questions regarding other games' hypothetical localisation:

Dragon Quest VII >>> Highly probable.
Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland >>> Unlikely as DQM2 only garnered about 120 000 copies sold outside of Japan, however, some people are pushing for it.

Rocket Slime 3 >>> Missing in action
Dragon Quest X >>> As it stands now, SE has left the WII ship. (But you never know.)
#43rottenpiePosted 2/25/2013 10:10:08 PM
Aryllies posted...
Hello there.

Guess who has good news for you.
Bravely Default will be localised, the decision has been made.
So that's for the good news.

Now for the less good: No date or even a hint of a deadline has been set for the START of the localisation. It seems they're not in any hurry to earn more money and garner respect from the player base.

However this comes with another big news: Something big will happen in Japan around September/start of 4th quarter and it's about a certain FF title haha but I really can't say more. They're currently meeting some of the biggest retailers concerning a big advertising campaign.

I don't know when this will be officially announced however but I suppose this should be good enough news.
Rejoice and be happy. (And keep this quiet if possible. ;p)

<_< >_>;
---
Please, wait a little longer (laughs).
#44Kumori_no_YoruPosted 2/25/2013 10:14:08 PM
<_< >_>;

I've got my eye on you.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#45ecco6t9Posted 2/25/2013 11:22:36 PM
Nintendo is probably doing it.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#46DiscomasterPosted 2/26/2013 4:07:00 AM
Aryllies posted...
Dragon Quest X >>> As it stands now, SE has left the WII ship. (But you never know.)

As expected... but anybody who wants it probably wants it for Wii U anyway.
#47Yogi_3000Posted 2/26/2013 6:13:35 AM
Are we talking just about a US localization or the EU one too?! :)
---
3DS FC: 1934-0782-6971
Please visit me on deviantArt: http://dc-tommyp.deviantart.com/
#48ZendaikPosted 2/26/2013 6:16:02 AM
Any word on Type-0 on another platform?
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#49Lord_VishanaPosted 2/26/2013 6:39:38 AM
Aryllies posted...
Hello again,

Quick post to answer some of the questions regarding other games' hypothetical localisation:

Dragon Quest VII >>> Highly probable.
Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland >>> Unlikely as DQM2 only garnered about 120 000 copies sold outside of Japan, however, some people are pushing for it.

Rocket Slime 3 >>> Missing in action

The news about Terry's Wonderland is disconcerting. I'm glad people are pushing for it. Perhaps you could provide some encouragement as well? :-)

There is a petition that has 14,000 signatures declaring they want it localized. Could that influence them?
---
In Soviet Russia... GREGOR SMASH YOU!!! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#50MagiusNecrosPosted 2/26/2013 6:50:42 AM
Zendaik posted...
Any word on Type-0 on another platform?

Localization plans stagnated and were moribund(point of death). There was a Vita release planned but later was canned.

No one knows what the plan for it is. Whether a silent death, platform switch or game overhaul. No one knows.

Tabata said it would receive a clean slate on what they wanted to do with it and would need to wait until the opportunity presented itself to be delivered to western territories.

In other words, not happening anytime soon.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board