activating overkill

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
ok, my japanese is good enough to kind of understand what is going on. but it reality this game is a big vocab lesson for me.

i can;t seem to figure out how to activate overkill.
i get that i need to use brave command 10 times. but at that point what do i do?
do i need to use brave 10 times in 1 battle or can i use it across 3 battles?
it doesnt seem to be listed on the menu commands and i didnt see it in the ability menu.

help please. ^_^
3 years ago#2
Brave 10 times for sword-based Deathblows. Can carry over into other battles, it'll pop up as a highlighted command when you meet the requirements.

Other weapons require different prerequisites before triggering their Deathblows, however. Pretty certain rods require you to use magic-based skills 10 times, daggers need you to use the item command 10 times, etc. Can't remember all of them, however.
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
3 years ago#3
i havent seen it pop up yet :( ok. thxs for the help ^_^
3 years ago#4
It should pop up as a command instead of Friend Summon or under Friend Summon, glowing.
PSN: Neophoton
3 years ago#5
ahh maybe thats why. didnt even touch the friend summoning.... i dont have friends. haha. seriously though i deactivate my wifi on my 3ds. i don't know what info it is broadcasting so i dont use it.
3 years ago#6
First you have to unlock Deathblow abilities by reconstructing parts of Nolende village. I don't know if you start with the basic ones or not. You'll know when one is available in battle though, since an extra option appears in the menu and it glows.
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif
3 years ago#7
You do indeed start with the basic Deathblows.
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived