Localization confirmed? :D

#11ArylliesPosted 3/1/2013 6:36:08 AM
Here's a sad fact: They couldn't care less about petitions.

I actually have a theory that Praying Brage was a cruel joke destined to the overseas players.

Let's apply the little peculiarity of Flying Fairy's title to it and we get... PAYING RAGE.

They'll be so angry they'll pay up and buy a japanese 3ds to play BD. What a shrewd marketing plan.
#12MagiusNecrosPosted 3/1/2013 6:46:05 AM
Aryllies posted...
Here's a sad fact: They couldn't care less about petitions.

I actually have a theory that Praying Brage was a cruel joke destined to the overseas players.

Let's apply the little peculiarity of Flying Fairy's title to it and we get... PAYING RAGE.

They'll be so angry they'll pay up and buy a japanese 3ds to play BD. What a shrewd marketing plan.

Holy ****. Wow. Just wow.

Yeah I can totally see where this is going.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#13Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 3/1/2013 7:53:44 AM
Come on SE. Don't let us down. Give us this amazing game!
---
Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening | youtube.com/KnightSaziel
Steam: KnightSaziel | 3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948
#14deimos91Posted 3/1/2013 8:13:44 AM
Aryllies posted...
The only voice they listen to is the one that ends its sentence with the word "DOLLARS" I'm afraid.

Nevertheless, there you go guys, for once they were quick to announce it after the meeting. (Still no starting deadlines though)

Enjoy the game when it comes out. ;)

Now we need DQM but it seems not many people want i tried a thread on SE forums and everyone pretty much bashed it as a no hope thing
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#15MagiusNecrosPosted 3/1/2013 8:15:13 AM
deimos91 posted...
Aryllies posted...
The only voice they listen to is the one that ends its sentence with the word "DOLLARS" I'm afraid.

Nevertheless, there you go guys, for once they were quick to announce it after the meeting. (Still no starting deadlines though)

Now we need DQM but it seems not many people want i tried a thread on SE forums and everyone pretty much bashed it as a no hope thing

I don't think it's happening. They added monsters from Terry's Wonderland into DQ7 so that worries me a little.
---
#16DogscratchPosted 3/1/2013 8:19:36 AM
MagiusNecros posted...
deimos91 posted...
Aryllies posted...

I don't think it's happening. They added monsters from Terry's Wonderland into DQ7 so that worries me a little.

D(W)QM 2
D(W)QM
DQM:Joker
DQM:Joker 2
DQH: Rocket Slime (I recall it bombed bad)

All the above had NA releases, Joker still seems to be selling for $30-$40 implying it at least sold half decent rather then the $15-$20 bin of game purgatory.

I really can't see why they won't be bringing Terrys Wonderland to NA when every DQM(Heroes) game outside Rocket Slime 2 has found its way over here.
---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
#17MagiusNecrosPosted 3/1/2013 8:23:57 AM
Dogscratch posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
deimos91 posted...
Aryllies posted...

D(W)QM 2
D(W)QM
DQM:Joker
DQM:Joker 2
DQH: Rocket Slime (I recall it bombed bad)

All the above had NA releases, Joker still seems to be selling for $30-$40 implying it at least sold half decent rather then the $15-$20 bin of game purgatory.

I really can't see why they won't be bringing Terrys Wonderland to NA when every DQM(Heroes) game outside Rocket Slime 2 has found its way over here.

I dunno wtf is up so I'm clueless.
---
#18kalvadorPosted 3/1/2013 9:04:01 AM
Exentryk posted...
BDFF official twitter tweeted this - https://twitter.com/BDFF_OFFICIAL/status/307441160241180672

"For the first time in a long time, I accessed Twitter. We hear the voices of our foreign fans loud and clear.".

Hype!

Where are you reading this?

It's actually saying " I accessed Twitter after a long absence. A voice of the foreign one arrives properly!"

Whatever that means...
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus
#19Gandalf the IstariPosted 3/1/2013 9:18:35 AM
kalvador posted...
Exentryk posted...
BDFF official twitter tweeted this - https://twitter.com/BDFF_OFFICIAL/status/307441160241180672

"For the first time in a long time, I accessed Twitter. We hear the voices of our foreign fans loud and clear.".

Hype!

It's actually saying " I accessed Twitter after a long absence. A voice of the foreign one arrives properly!"

Whatever that means...

I'm assuming the latter is google translate garbage and the first is a more accurate translation since you know - it makes sense.

Anyways yayayay. I love job systems games, especially when they hit all the classics - i think the only thing missing from this that I usually like is a beastmaster type job. Wish they'd bring it back to main series.
#20kalvadorPosted 3/1/2013 9:21:04 AM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
kalvador posted...
Exentryk posted...

Hype!

Whatever that means...

I'm assuming the latter is google translate garbage and the first is a more accurate translation since you know - it makes sense.

Anyways yayayay. I love job systems games, especially when they hit all the classics - i think the only thing missing from this that I usually like is a beastmaster type job. Wish they'd bring it back to main series.

Yeah probably,
I was wondering if they were talking about some kind of prophet or something...
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus