**** YES!! Localisation..

#11deimos91Posted 3/7/2013 12:34:54 PM
Teremei posted...
If this game is localized almost every game that I saw for the japanese 3DS last year will come out here, and that's great. Code of Princess, Project X Zone, and this were the unsure ones. Only Fantasy Life remains. Even if that doesn't come out I have to say 3DS has been very good for jRPG fans.

DQ games still exist dont they
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#12squarepoxPosted 3/8/2013 3:29:07 AM
deimos91 posted...
DQ games still exist dont they

They are in the same state of bad health as Final Fantasy. You can trace the decline of the two series to one significant event: *the Square- enix merger.

Other contributing factors include:

-size of the company

-mmo-rpgs/ online fads

-executives making decisions

-Nobou Uematsu leaving Square

-the advancement of graphics and popularity of shooting games in western culture

*I can't express my distaste in SE continuing the FF13 franchise to a third game!, or the fact that DQ 10 and FF14 are both going to be online multiplayer games! What a mess, but a game like Bravely Default, that preserves classic, time-tested elements of the medium, took thousands people petitioning the company for localization.

...And who knows if the beautiful new DQ7 revamp will be released either. This ****** company needs to get their **** together.
---
Modern Country Music makes more sense when high on Nitros Oxide.
#13DullahanEXPosted 3/8/2013 6:32:19 AM
squarepox posted...

They are in the same state of bad health as Final Fantasy. You can trace the decline of the two series to one significant event: *the Square- enix merger.

Wat. The DQ gams are doing better than ever, what in the hell are talking about? DQIX was highest grossing game in the series yet. And FF is hardly in bad health, they had one setback was FFXIV 1.0 and mixed reaction FFXIII (which is par course), but that's it really. Once

-size of the company

-mmo-rpgs/ online fads

This has **** to do with anything and FFXI is best selling FF game to date, and DQX is doing very well in Japan.

Fad my ass.

-executives making decisions

What is a company.

-Nobou Uematsu leaving Square

-the advancement of graphics and popularity of shooting games in western culture

Nobody even cares about this and most people consider FFXIII to have best OST in the series. Let's not forget he's only gone freelance, SE can hire him whenever they want to.

Besides western culture has zero to do with DQ or FF. They are even in the same target audience.

*I can't express my distaste in SE continuing the FF13 franchise to a third game!, or the fact that DQ 10 and FF14 are both going to be online multiplayer games! What a mess, but a game like Bravely Default, that preserves classic, time-tested elements of the medium, took thousands people petitioning the company for localization.

...And who knows if the beautiful new DQ7 revamp will be released either. This ****** company needs to get their **** together.

I love how your getting mad about things that nothing to do with each other whatsoever. Petitions have always meant squat, no game company has ever listened to them.
---
Currently Playing: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, Legend of Mana
#14squarepoxPosted 3/8/2013 7:23:48 AM(edited)
DullahanEX posted...
.. one heck of an elaborate backlash post

Wow.. I wasn't trying to offend you. My bad? But I think I can learn something from you: my opinion, is mine.

Only time will tell if 5 more people will drop by to tear me apart over it.
---
Modern Country Music makes more sense when high on Nitros Oxide.
#15DullahanEXPosted 3/8/2013 8:16:34 AM
It wasn't an opinion you stated though, but factually incorrect info. That grinds my gears like nothing else.
---
#16cheeseyrox2Posted 3/8/2013 12:16:54 PM
most people consider FFXIII to have best OST in the series

I...don't think that's true. That's certainly not what I've seen.
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 240
#17Redd_WhitePosted 3/8/2013 12:42:08 PM
cheeseyrox2 posted...

Yeah, that's a hugantic overstatement to claim that. I remember that there was quite a big ruckus over the music at the time the demo came out, but these days only a small minority of FF fans still claim XIII's music is the best in the series. If only for the fact that while most Uematsu's OST contained dozens of distinct, catchy and hummable melodies, FF XIII only contains two, each of them being remixed dozens of times (yes, the main theme and the battle theme of FF XIII are present in 95% of the other tracks, I checked).
#18DullahanEXPosted 3/8/2013 12:54:39 PM
cheeseyrox2 posted...

Whoops, I should have said one of the best. It's one of the few aspects generally agreed upon in regards to it.
---
#19MagiusNecrosPosted 3/8/2013 4:38:30 PM
DullahanEX posted...
cheeseyrox2 posted...

Whoops, I should have said one of the best. It's one of the few aspects generally agreed upon in regards to it.

I hope you aren't basing this on a couple bias boards on a single website.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#20Kumori_no_YoruPosted 3/8/2013 6:56:41 PM
I really only remember tracks like Blinded By Light and Dust to Dust. A Promised Eternity is pretty nice, though.

Otherwise, I don't remember too many at all. Earworm track Sunleth Waterscape aside.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening