So what would BDFF 2 be about?

#1MagiusNecrosPosted 3/25/2013 3:09:32 PM
Topic.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#2MonkeySeraphPosted 3/25/2013 3:12:42 PM
the empire's struggle to conquer the rebel infidels.

we will play the empire.
---
Hero of the Mad King war.
#3KouliPosted 3/26/2013 11:14:01 AM
Well, the Heaven's Realm was barely mentioned, then there's the prequel idea they could do for 1800 years ago, last but not least, Airy's sister in the ending.

The world of BDFF is barely touched, there just too much potential they could do and I hope they don't waste it. Hope to hear BDFF2 by TGS this year.
---
Next: SMT4
www.youtube.com/Kouli30
#4Kumori_no_YoruPosted 3/26/2013 5:52:10 PM(edited)
Well, the Heaven's Realm was barely mentioned, then there's the prequel idea they could do for 1800 years ago, last but not least, Airy's sister in the ending.

The world of BDFF is barely touched, there just too much potential they could do and I hope they don't waste it. Hope to hear BDFF2 by TGS this year.

Pretty much this. I'm expecting an announcement at TGS for it. My 3DS shall be ready!
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#5MagiusNecros(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 5:53:46 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...

Pretty much this. I'm expecting an announcement at TGS for it. My 3DS shall be ready!

Dunno why but BDFF hits all the right notes with me. Last game to do that is Golden Sun.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#6Kumori_no_YoruPosted 3/26/2013 6:52:05 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...

Dunno why but BDFF hits all the right notes with me. Last game to do that is Golden Sun.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I actually consider it my second favorite game (first being FFIX, but BDFF has a number of things that remind me of FFIX, hence why it got to being my second favorite so easily -- could possibly alternate for favorite, too). I accept its flaws, but I wanted to see more of its world, y'know? I just wanted to know more about it.

Happens with stuff I highly enjoy. I'm a fangirl for BDFF, however, so even if I do criticize something, it's easier to assume I still adore the game so much. Think of it to me as Type-0 is to you, in a sense. (I mean that in a good way!)
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening