So since SE is being reviewed how would that effect BDFF?

#1MagiusNecrosPosted 4/3/2013 5:18:54 AM
Topic.

I should probably suck it up and import huh.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#2Kumori_no_YoruPosted 4/3/2013 5:44:46 AM
Aryllies said it's still on, just don't expect it to go any faster what with change going on internally. I was just talking about it with him this past afternoon. He's been a little busy lately, but it's evening now, so he might have some more spare time.

He did mention that NA and EU staff will be part of the committee now, so that could bode well for localization plans.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider
#3Zell_Dintch69Posted 4/5/2013 10:38:30 AM
What exactly is happening, last thing I took notice was Wada jumping ship.
---
I'm the sun that will banish the darkness from these lands!
#4holyknight14Posted 4/5/2013 2:21:47 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
He did mention that NA and EU staff will be part of the committee now, so that could bode well for localization plans.

I'd rather not get excited when it comes to SE, but maybe this will actually be something positive for a change.
#5ZendaikPosted 4/5/2013 3:30:29 PM
Won't affect the game coming over. People are too pessimistic.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#6MagiusNecros(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 3:58:00 PM
Zendaik posted...
Won't affect the game coming over. People are too pessimistic.

And proud of it.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#7PlentyRAMPosted 4/6/2013 7:29:37 AM
Considering only Siliconera has reported the localization news, I'm skeptical as well. If it's really coming why won't Square confirm it officially?
#8Kumori_no_YoruPosted 4/6/2013 8:39:19 AM
Considering only Siliconera has reported the localization news, I'm skeptical as well. If it's really coming why won't Square confirm it officially?

They likely feel it's too early, perhaps? Last I recall, they have a policy where they focus on the games releasing the soonest before anything else. That's why they wouldn't stop talking about the likes of Tomb Raider up until early March. I believe Kingdom Hearts 3D had similar treatment over the summer in that that was the only thing they discussed from about two months prior to its release.

Another reason which goes with the "too early" reasoning is that they're likely wanting to announce it relatively close to its release to prevent people from forgetting about it. Announcing it at E3 is likely due to the amount of attention it'd get.

Just some hunches, anyway.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider
#9cheeseyrox2Posted 4/6/2013 9:40:36 AM(edited)
If I were Square, I probably wouldn't announce it at E3. If they want BDFF to be overshadowed by literally everything, they'll do it then <_<

I remember when Nintendo announced the localization of Fire Emblem Awakening last E3. It was quite overlooked. Square should announce BDFF in the next Nintendo Direct, and I think there will most definitely be one from now until E3.
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 240
#10thefinaloraclePosted 4/7/2013 9:32:29 AM
cheeseyrox2 posted...
If I were Square, I probably wouldn't announce it at E3. If they want BDFF to be overshadowed by literally everything, they'll do it then <_<

I remember when Nintendo announced the localization of Fire Emblem Awakening last E3. It was quite overlooked. Square should announce BDFF in the next Nintendo Direct, and I think there will most definitely be one from now until E3.

They hardly focused on Fire Emblem Awakening at E3. Hell, people were panicking when there was nothing at the conference until siliconera, ign, etc. ran over to Reggie to see if it was coming or not.
---
College takes away all of your time to play videogames :'(
Official Archer dude of the Agito XIII Board