Localization confirmed, it seems

#51MightymegaPosted 4/11/2013 10:21:11 AM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Gameplay is gameplay, regardless of what genre it is. Is that not the reason you would buy a game in the first place? If one wanted to look into something purely for the crossover/fanservice, they could read a fanfic and get the same results.

Naw that's not really true, I'm buying this game mainly for the story and artstyle. The game is standard turnbase fair and not all that different from regular turn based FF games. The main reason you buy entertainment is because you are interested in it and interest varies.
Saying someone could read a fanfic is though kinda out there.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#52Kumori_no_Yoru(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 11:10:54 AM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Gameplay is gameplay, regardless of what genre it is. Is that not the reason you would buy a game in the first place? If one wanted to look into something purely for the crossover/fanservice, they could read a fanfic and get the same results.

Naw that's not really true, I'm buying this game mainly for the story and artstyle. The game is standard turnbase fair and not all that different from regular turn based FF games. The main reason you buy entertainment is because you are interested in it and interest varies.
Saying someone could read a fanfic is though kinda out there.

Fair point, but at this point one would be arguing subjectivity so it's rather moot. I was left unimpressed by the game, but once again, that's my stance on it.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider
#53RazLordPosted 4/11/2013 11:19:41 AM
I'm rather curious, what is with people constantly trying to bring up other games on a board specifically meant for one game? We've had people coming in to ask about Dragon Quest, etc. Can't you people go to the boards meant for your freaking game? Using other games as a point of reference is fine and all but don't make a large portion of the topic be about said games.

Just something I've noticed, that's all. In any case, I do hope people in the PAL regions get some confirmation for a release.
#54Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/23/2013 1:09:53 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
My 3DS will be getting a lot of love this year with Soul Hackers, SMT4, Project x Zone, and now this.

3DS is going to be the dominant console this generation.

RazLord posted...
I'm rather curious, what is with people constantly trying to bring up other games on a board specifically meant for one game? We've had people coming in to ask about Dragon Quest, etc. Can't you people go to the boards meant for your freaking game? Using other games as a point of reference is fine and all but don't make a large portion of the topic be about said games.

Just something I've noticed, that's all. In any case, I do hope people in the PAL regions get some confirmation for a release.

I don't know, it's like everyone bringing up Persona on the other SMT boards.