Localization confirmed? :D

#1ExentrykPosted 3/1/2013 4:38:14 AM(edited)
BDFF official twitter tweeted this - https://twitter.com/BDFF_OFFICIAL/status/307441160241180672

"For the first time in a long time, I accessed Twitter. We hear the voices of our foreign fans loud and clear.".

Hype!
---
Veni, Vidi, Dormivi.
#2ArylliesPosted 3/1/2013 4:50:09 AM
The only voice they listen to is the one that ends its sentence with the word "DOLLARS" I'm afraid.

Nevertheless, there you go guys, for once they were quick to announce it after the meeting. (Still no starting deadlines though)

Enjoy the game when it comes out. ;)
#3MagiusNecrosPosted 3/1/2013 4:56:44 AM
Well they recognized foreigners. So it's something.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#4DogscratchPosted 3/1/2013 4:56:48 AM
At least it is acknowledgement, thanks for the heads up on past things Aryllies, first time i've had the pleasure of an insider also participating on one of the forums i've been involved with.

Wonder if Neo is the primary motivator for this response ;) Wonder if that is a "Hey Neo, leave us alone!" Good work :)
---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
#5ArylliesPosted 3/1/2013 5:11:47 AM
Dogscratch > You're welcome. I will never understand the way so many game companies believe in this sacrosanct silence...

The day they stop seeing players as simple customers but as real fans of their games, they won't have to deal with their discontent as often.

Transparency is disappointment's bane. ;)

PS: (Guys don't inundate my Inbox with requests of info, I'll filter whatever I have to say on the related forums.)
#6Board_hunter567Posted 3/1/2013 5:52:18 AM(edited)
They'll be a localization all right...
for the browser game. Or an iOS port :<

Kidding aside, HYPE!
#7MagiusNecrosPosted 3/1/2013 5:46:07 AM
It turns out to be Praying Brage.

Wouldn't that be great.
---
#8Kumori_no_YoruPosted 3/1/2013 6:22:59 AM(edited)
At least it is acknowledgement, thanks for the heads up on past things Aryllies, first time i've had the pleasure of an insider also participating on one of the forums i've been involved with.

Wonder if Neo is the primary motivator for this response ;) Wonder if that is a "Hey Neo, leave us alone!" Good work :)

Hehehe...

I did spend some time trying out Praying Brage and chatted with the native speakers on there and they did ask about foreigners wanting the game. I wasn't impressed with BDPB and actually had more fun chatting with the players than actually playing.

It got to the point where they remembered me by name though rather than "the American/foreigner". :V
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#9DogscratchPosted 3/1/2013 6:27:54 AM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...

Hehehe...

I did spend some time trying out Praying Brage and chatted with the native speakers on there and they did ask about foreigners wanting the game. I wasn't impressed with BDPB and actually had more fun chatting with the players than actually playing.

It got to the point where they remembered me by name though rather than "the American/foreigner". :V

Well recognition would be awesome - at least on these forums you seem to be quite vocal. There is also the Mark someone guy who has the petition going that keeps popping up. He seems a bit looney tunes... But really wants this to be ported as well and is very passionate.

This is one of the first times I can recall a publisher from overseas giving acknowledgement to the North American market, I am sure it has happened, just not in anything i've folloed.

*Crosses fingers hoping for E3 announcement*

Even if it is like "2 years for it to hit NA/EU" I'll be a happy kitten.
---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
#10MagiusNecrosPosted 3/1/2013 6:28:38 AM
I think anyone heading a petition nowadays is a looney tune.
---