Localization confirmed? :D

#31AuroraXIIIPosted 3/2/2013 6:11:30 PM
Aryllies. Forgive me if you've been asked this a dozen times, but what is the latest word on TYPE-0's localisation?

I heard that they considered bringing it to Vita, but surely they are a lot more enthusiastic now after the price cut.
#32TiaelPosted 3/2/2013 6:15:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#33ZendaikPosted 3/2/2013 6:17:37 PM
AuroraXIII posted...
Aryllies. Forgive me if you've been asked this a dozen times, but what is the latest word on TYPE-0's localisation?

I heard that they considered bringing it to Vita, but surely they are a lot more enthusiastic now after the price cut.

A price cut only in Japan where they already have the game lol.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#34AuroraXIIIPosted 3/2/2013 6:26:06 PM
Zendaik posted...
A price cut only in Japan where they already have the game lol.

Oops. Lol at me. XD

Oh god it's hopeless for Type-0...
#35ArylliesPosted 3/2/2013 6:30:24 PM
To be honest you'd rather give up on it for now.
No one's pushing for it internally.

Maybe in the future... Maybe but as for now, nothing's happening
#36Kumori_no_YoruPosted 3/2/2013 6:36:35 PM
Kinda curious: Have they ever once gave it serious thought of porting it? I remember they made an off-hand comment about porting it once in the past, but I wasn't sure if they were ever serious about it or not.

I've already played the game quite some time ago and figured a localization wouldn't happen the moment the PSP pretty much collapsed outside Japan.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#37AuroraXIIIPosted 3/2/2013 6:51:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#38ArylliesPosted 3/2/2013 10:40:14 PM(edited)
Regarding how serious they ever were about Type 0?
From what I've witnessed first hand, they never really were although they were quite interested in a vita port to get some easy money both from Japanese players and from Sony. ( but that's another matter entirely )

To make it short as to how they ever come to think of localisation: aside from AAA titles, they never even approach the notion of localisation making the process even harder down the line. (Hello vertical dialogue boxes. )

Don't think for a second they know what they're doing. They don't. Dont believe for a second they care about anything closely related to players enjoying a game, they don't.

Sad but true.

Ps: No I've never gone by Oji
#39DullahanEXPosted 3/2/2013 10:49:44 PM
Aryllies posted...
Here's a sad fact: They couldn't care less about petitions.

No company give **** about petitions.
---
Currently Playing: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, Legend of Mana
#40DullahanEXPosted 3/2/2013 11:09:31 PM(edited)
Aryllies posted...
You do realise I was joking about PAYING RAGE right?

Anyways, it's official now so we can all relax.
It does say a lot about an international company though. They could find a single English speaker within their company to write that tweet or at least check it.

They are clearly ready for the world stage...

I don't see what this has to do with anything. This isn't an official confirmation, just a tweet. They don't need a translator for that. The guy didn't even have to do this.

Aryllies posted...
Don't think for a second they know what they're doing. They don't. Dont believe for a second they care about anything closely related to players enjoying a game, they don't.

Let's be frank, releasing Type-0 oversea on two dead platforms would be a very dumb move. And corporate executives not caring about consumers is hardly news, I should know since I work in a company. ;)
---
Currently Playing: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, Legend of Mana
More topics from this board...
The AdventurerRingabelDim29/12 5:08PM