**** YES!! Localisation..

#21MagiusNecrosPosted 3/8/2013 8:11:43 PM
I remember like 5 tracks.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#22DullahanEXPosted 3/8/2013 11:34:24 PM(edited)
MagiusNecros posted...
DullahanEX posted...
cheeseyrox2 posted...
most people consider FFXIII to have best OST in the series

I...don't think that's true. That's certainly not what I've seen.

Whoops, I should have said one of the best. It's one of the few aspects generally agreed upon in regards to it.

I hope you aren't basing this on a couple bias boards on a single website.

No I have been to a bunch of forums and it's pretty well liked by most people. The only FF OST that comes close to being universally dislike is FFXII.

Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
I really only remember tracks like Blinded By Light and Dust to Dust. A Promised Eternity is pretty nice, though.Otherwise, I don't remember too many at all. Earworm track Sunleth Waterscape aside.

I don't remember much of FFV or IX tracks at all, but just because I didn't care for them doesn't mean others felt the same.
---
Currently Playing: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, Legend of Mana
#23Kumori_no_YoruPosted 3/9/2013 12:23:22 AM
I don't remember much of FFV or IX tracks at all, but just because I didn't care for them doesn't mean others felt the same.

It's a good thing I never said that then, right? :3
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#24bararad13Posted 3/9/2013 5:46:41 AM
wait.. is this really a confirmation about localisation?
all I see is an acknowledgement of the fact that westerns want this game localised.. there is no promise of localition let alone a date.. so unless I am mssing something.. I think it's too early to celebrate..
#25bararad13Posted 3/9/2013 7:15:00 AM
oh I see that info was given by Aryllies - hopefully it will indeed be carried out
#26Lacrymosa143Posted 3/9/2013 9:22:30 AM
MagiusNecros posted...

Can you remember 5being tracks from every other entry in the series?

This thread is going off topic. I came here for any news about bdff yet its more of that stupid bash ff13 trend.
#27DullahanEXPosted 3/9/2013 10:58:35 AM(edited)
bararad13 posted...
wait.. is this really a confirmation about localisation?
all I see is an acknowledgement of the fact that westerns want this game localised.. there is no promise of localition let alone a date.. so unless I am mssing something.. I think it's too early to celebrate..

This pretty much a unofficial confirmation. Let's put this way, if there weren't any happening nobody from SE would say anything. They would rather you forget a game that not coming.
---
Currently Playing: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, Legend of Mana
#28MagiusNecrosPosted 3/9/2013 10:26:59 AM
Lacrymosa143 posted...
MagiusNecros posted...

This thread is going off topic. I came here for any news about bdff yet its more of that stupid bash ff13 trend.

BDFF Concert DVD soon.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#29Kumori_no_YoruPosted 3/9/2013 6:48:11 PM
MagiusNecros posted...

Stop defending FFXIII in every thread, then. There's times you've bumped up a thread without any activity just to defend it -- Let it go otherwise.

I've preordered my copy of Luxendarc Live. Can't wait until it releases, I was disappointed that I couldn't attend the concert.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sly 4, Fire Emblem: Awakening
#30RazLordPosted 3/9/2013 7:03:39 PM
Dunno why people get riled up over XIII criticism but hey, if you guys wanna make a mockery of yourselves, who am I to put a stop to that?

Anyways, I wish I could get a copy of the concert Blu-ray, but alas, lack of money puts a stop to that. A shame since BD's OST is really good in my honest opinion. I'm especially fond of Love's Vagrant, specifically the vocalized version though that isn't to say the other tracks are bad by any means.