Holy christ this game's music

#31thatmovingbushPosted 4/6/2013 7:08:29 PM
What is it with JRPGs and good music? of course, I just recently finished up Chrono Trigger so that may not be an accurate assessment.
---
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901
#32thatmovingbushPosted 4/6/2013 7:10:23 PM
mahboi posted...
Muppet Vader posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...
I was listening to the link, and various others, but I couldn't find any songs. There were some nice instrumentals like "Wicked Flight" and "Four Legends", but I couldn't find the songs.

Links?

That Youtube user has a playlist of the entire BD soundtrack.

Sorry, maybe it's because English isn't my first language, but I think I'm missing something here.

I looked at the entire playlist, all I could find are instrumentals. I found no songs.

Songs have singing. Without singing, it's not a song. It's a composition or instrumental.

Did the OP say "Song" meaning "Track"?

Sorry, I'm confused. If there's a song with lyrics, that I missed, please share a link.

We all know they technically aren't "songs", but does it really matter to you that much if someone used that term?

I could see it being a slight annoyance; I dislike it when people refer to magazines as clips.
---
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901
#33ZendaikPosted 4/6/2013 7:25:35 PM
thatmovingbush posted...
What is it with JRPGs and good music? of course, I just recently finished up Chrono Trigger so that may not be an accurate assessment.

JRPGs have a ton of great music. Pretty much all the music I listen to.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#34MasterChief646Posted 4/8/2013 12:49:44 AM
A lot of RPGs have one or two good/astounding tracks, in this game however, every single one is amazing, my favorites are, in order

Love's Vagrant
Serpent Eating the Ground
That Person's Name Is
Wicked Flight

Even though i hate these kind of games, even though i despise the combat, the music alone makes the game worth it, im going to buy 2 copies of this, one for my collection and the other for where i keep all my favorite games
---
Delicious Flat Chest, Lolicon and Trap Lover
#35podracer35Posted 4/21/2013 2:45:11 PM(edited)
I was about to make my own topic, but found this one, so bump!

I didn't believe most people who said the soundtrack was godly. I thought it was just hype. But then I caved and started listening to the OST on youtube.... All I can say is WOW!

I was enjoying the first three tracks and was pleasantly surprised by how varied the music was. And then I got to Four Legends. Right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pl9aUiPj5Q&t=3m30s
That flute, man... THAT FLUTE! It just hit a chord in my soul and-*sniff* Sorry... I'm going to need a moment... T~T

That's just four tracks in... I REALLY hope the OST gets released here. I'm not a fan of importing, but I may just be forced to import if it doesn't get released internationally!

EDIT: Damn... Land of Light and Shadow... These flutes are beating me into emotional submission! haha
---
http://i.imgur.com/Omec2nI.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750
#36ZendaikPosted 4/21/2013 2:42:28 PM
podracer35 posted...

I didn't believe most people who said the soundtrack was godly. I thought it was just hype. But then I caved and started listening to the OST on youtube.... All I can say is WOW!

I was enjoying the first three tracks and was pleasantly surprised by how varied the music was. And then I got to Four Legends. Right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pl9aUiPj5Q&t=3m30s
That flute, man... THAT FLUTE! It just hit a chord in my soul and-*sniff* Sorry... I'm going to need a moment... T~T

That's just four tracks in... I REALLY hope the OST gets released here. I'm not a fan of importing, but I may just be forced to import if it doesn't get released internationally!

I love the piano part of Four Legends at 1:47.
---
#37podracer35Posted 4/21/2013 2:46:27 PM
Zendaik posted...
podracer35 posted...

I love the piano part of Four Legends at 1:47.

YES! it has such a classy jazz-like vibe... I'm really digging this soundtrack!
---
http://i.imgur.com/Omec2nI.jpg Bum, bum, buh-da-dum, Ba-dah-dah-dada Iroh man.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3152-6750
#38SwiftWind11Posted 4/22/2013 12:39:54 PM
This topic needs more The Day the Wind Blew love.
---
White FC: 3439-3364-9368
#39ZendaikPosted 4/22/2013 2:10:37 PM
SwiftWind11 posted...
This topic needs more The Day the Wind Blew love.

Love it
---
#40Gandalf the IstariPosted 4/22/2013 2:36:28 PM
Finally listened through it today while I was studying - I thought it was a great soundtrack, probably one of the first time's I'd buy a special edition if it's included.
More topics from this board...
The AdventurerRingabelDim29/12 5:08PM