It's Happened!!!

#51Shinobi120Posted 4/17/2013 10:12:34 PM
Yay! Now I don't have to worry about importing it.
#52Celes18Posted 4/18/2013 7:45:55 AM
YEEEESSSSSSS!!
i'm flying like Airy ^^
---
.o.
#53Gandalf the IstariPosted 4/18/2013 8:11:17 AM
Virtue777 posted...

I already said I'm not getting it now because a European will have posted a Let's Play on the game before it comes out in NA. What's so bad about that? Not sure what I ever did to get in your troll category...I still have a suspicion that it's because you disagree with me. I don't disrespect you and call you a troll just because we disagree. I respect your opinion. Yet here you are in this thread, slinging insults like "troll" around just because we've had our disagreements in the past. It's disappointing...I expect better from fellow human beings. :(

Trolling isn't about disagreeing its about the way you disagree - but it's not really worth arguing with you, your about 2 posts away from ending up on ignore anyway.
#54Kumori_no_YoruPosted 4/18/2013 8:30:52 AM
I wouldn't bother with him at this point, Gandalf. It's his loss if he wants to miss out on a great game just for having to wait another month or two.

On the point of the LP: No one's gonna force you to watch/read it, so you can safely anticipate the game by avoiding it.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider
#55DullahanEXPosted 4/18/2013 6:38:15 PM
Glad to see it get brought, though it's pretty hilarious that Europe well get it before us because NoA sucks so bad.
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening
#56Virtue777Posted 4/18/2013 10:44:18 PM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
Virtue777 posted...

I already said I'm not getting it now because a European will have posted a Let's Play on the game before it comes out in NA. What's so bad about that? Not sure what I ever did to get in your troll category...I still have a suspicion that it's because you disagree with me. I don't disrespect you and call you a troll just because we disagree. I respect your opinion. Yet here you are in this thread, slinging insults like "troll" around just because we've had our disagreements in the past. It's disappointing...I expect better from fellow human beings. :(

Trolling isn't about disagreeing its about the way you disagree - but it's not really worth arguing with you, your about 2 posts away from ending up on ignore anyway.

Well go ahead and put me on ignore. I have always been very respectful towards you and others, sorry that my opinion bothers you guys so much.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#57cowmilk99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 6:50:57 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
People are complaining about another region getting it before them when the game is being localized in said region?

Be glad NoE is the branch that is more willing to make these efforts with titles like Solatorobo, Xenoblade, Last Story, and now Bravely Default. I'm not seeing NoA making these efforts.

Actually, no one's complaining. I actually agree. I hate NoA with a passion.
---
"It's Reyn time!!!"
Tell Square-Enix we want Bravely Default!!! - 3DS FC: 4253-3492-8966
#58MagiusNecrosPosted 4/21/2013 7:23:00 PM
NoA is quite terrible, stealing translations and also having poor Club Nintendo rewards and bonuses compared to Japan.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#59Lexmark1989Posted 4/21/2013 9:52:08 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
People are complaining about another region getting it before them when the game is being localized in said region?

Be glad NoE is the branch that is more willing to make these efforts with titles like Solatorobo, Xenoblade, Last Story, and now Bravely Default. I'm not seeing NoA making these efforts.

Yeah I'm pretty sure its the NOA branch that is doing the BD localization. The reason I'm sure we are getting it latter is because of the games released this year for us. In Europe there is nothing to interfere with the game except for pokemon but in the U.S there is tons of games that can collide with it.

Also no one is complaining except one guy, so where are people seeing this complaining?
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#60Kumori_no_YoruPosted 4/22/2013 3:40:16 AM(edited)
Rhetorical question. I'm not really one to call out specific people unless if enough buttons get pushed.

And I think everyone is likely convinced it's NoE doing the localization, as opposed to NoA.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider