Thank you, Nintendo!

#21jj984jjPosted 4/19/2013 10:59:41 AM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
With Nintendo handling the game, it gives some slight hope for dual audio (not crying weeb on this one, I just highly enjoyed the Japanese cast and having both is a nice plus to me -- replay value's sake, you can say) compared to if Square Enix was handling it.

Is there really so little voice acting that two tracks would fit? I thought I heard the opposite really, that this game has an pretty hefty amount of VA.

Where'd you get the impression I said there wasn't much voice overs? There certainly are a lot of voice overs in the game.

I just wouldn't mind some dual audio. At the same time, I can live without it nor am I seriously expecting it.

I didn't really, that's why it was part of the question. I doubt there'll be room for two tracks if there's a lot of VA.
---
Currently Most Anticipated: Soul Hackers
GotY 2013 (so far): Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
#22Kumori_no_YoruPosted 4/19/2013 12:02:46 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
With Nintendo handling the game, it gives some slight hope for dual audio (not crying weeb on this one, I just highly enjoyed the Japanese cast and having both is a nice plus to me -- replay value's sake, you can say) compared to if Square Enix was handling it.

Is there really so little voice acting that two tracks would fit? I thought I heard the opposite really, that this game has an pretty hefty amount of VA.

Where'd you get the impression I said there wasn't much voice overs? There certainly are a lot of voice overs in the game.

I just wouldn't mind some dual audio. At the same time, I can live without it nor am I seriously expecting it.

I didn't really, that's why it was part of the question. I doubt there'll be room for two tracks if there's a lot of VA.

Oh yeah, probably not. It'd be nice, but I wouldn't expect it.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider
#23Josh_the_WhitePosted 4/19/2013 1:53:59 PM
Yes. Thank you Nintendo indeed! I was starting to lose all hope that we'd get this game here in the states and then this announcement came. I already have a game to look forward to next year :)
---
On a mission to beat every Legend of Zelda game (excluding the crappy "non-existent" Phillips CD-i games).
Started: 12/19/2011