Thank you, Nintendo!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jj984jj

jj984jj
3 years ago#21
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
With Nintendo handling the game, it gives some slight hope for dual audio (not crying weeb on this one, I just highly enjoyed the Japanese cast and having both is a nice plus to me -- replay value's sake, you can say) compared to if Square Enix was handling it.

Is there really so little voice acting that two tracks would fit? I thought I heard the opposite really, that this game has an pretty hefty amount of VA.

Where'd you get the impression I said there wasn't much voice overs? There certainly are a lot of voice overs in the game.

I just wouldn't mind some dual audio. At the same time, I can live without it nor am I seriously expecting it.

I didn't really, that's why it was part of the question. I doubt there'll be room for two tracks if there's a lot of VA.
Currently Most Anticipated: Soul Hackers
GotY 2013 (so far): Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

User Info: Kumori_no_Yoru

Kumori_no_Yoru
3 years ago#22
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
With Nintendo handling the game, it gives some slight hope for dual audio (not crying weeb on this one, I just highly enjoyed the Japanese cast and having both is a nice plus to me -- replay value's sake, you can say) compared to if Square Enix was handling it.

Is there really so little voice acting that two tracks would fit? I thought I heard the opposite really, that this game has an pretty hefty amount of VA.

Where'd you get the impression I said there wasn't much voice overs? There certainly are a lot of voice overs in the game.

I just wouldn't mind some dual audio. At the same time, I can live without it nor am I seriously expecting it.

I didn't really, that's why it was part of the question. I doubt there'll be room for two tracks if there's a lot of VA.

Oh yeah, probably not. It'd be nice, but I wouldn't expect it.
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider

User Info: Josh_the_White

Josh_the_White
3 years ago#23
Yes. Thank you Nintendo indeed! I was starting to lose all hope that we'd get this game here in the states and then this announcement came. I already have a game to look forward to next year :)
On a mission to beat every Legend of Zelda game (excluding the crappy "non-existent" Phillips CD-i games).
Started: 12/19/2011

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived