Well it seems BDFF

#21deimos91(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 10:56:32 AM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
deimos91 posted...
Gandalf the Istari posted...
deimos91 posted...
RazLord posted...
I seem to recall DQIX was published by Nintendo so....nag them for it.

Dunno what you're trying to accomplish by posting about Dragon Quest here either. We're here because we care about BD, and hey, if someone else likes DQ that's fine and all but this board is for BD, not Dragon Quest. :/

well this is the only board where anyone posts

Well maybe this tells you something - maybe they aren't localizing because it doesn't have any interest?

sure one board that is empty because there are other boads that are active hmmm seems legit yeah stop being a douche

No need to be rude because someone called you out on trying to constantly derail every thread into how DQ games aren't getting localized. It's not like this is the first time you brought it up and I said something. You've posted about this in at least 5-10 topics that I've seen. It's distracting and annoying and off topic to be honest.

i have said something in one topic and i made this one and considering this the only square game with an active board i would think there would be others who feel similarly to me shafted and ignored
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#22Kumori_no_YoruPosted 4/23/2013 12:16:56 PM
i have said something in one topic and i made this one and considering this the only square game with an active board i would think there would be others who feel similarly to me shafted and ignored

In all fairness: BDFF sat in Japan for a good 5 - 6 months before they even decided it'll get brought over, even if it was Nintendo who had to foot the bill. DQVII released in Japan only roughly a month or two ago, it's obviously too early to declare it as Japan-only.

As I mentioned before, the spin-off for the series sold pretty poorly (I recall Aryllies himself mentioned this) which is probably why Square Enix isn't even going to so as much glance at it -- At this point, you'd better just hope Nintendo is willing to pick it up, because Square typically only entrusts their products to Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft.

And as someone else pointed out, it's really just off-topic at this point.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider
#23deimos91(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 1:18:23 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...

In all fairness: BDFF sat in Japan for a good 5 - 6 months before they even decided it'll get brought over, even if it was Nintendo who had to foot the bill. DQVII released in Japan only roughly a month or two ago, it's obviously too early to declare it as Japan-only.

As I mentioned before, the spin-off for the series sold pretty poorly (I recall Aryllies himself mentioned this) which is probably why Square Enix isn't even going to so as much glance at it -- At this point, you'd better just hope Nintendo is willing to pick it up, because Square typically only entrusts their products to Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft.

its on topic because it is about BDFF getting brought over when DQM3D came out in may and BDFF in october but i can just close it since i can see noone here likes DQ
---
#24drizleoPosted 4/23/2013 1:28:14 PM
deimos91 posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...

its on topic because it is about BDFF getting brought over when DQM3D came out in may and BDFF in october but i can just close it since i can see noone here likes DQ

I'd say "No one liking DQ" isn't the correct wording more like no one really cares for it enough to post in another board about it

It's like posting about Halo on a WIIU board
---
PSN: GokaiGold Although during semesters I'm mostly on Neon Alley
#25MagiusNecrosPosted 4/23/2013 1:28:33 PM
No it isn't.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#26RazLordPosted 4/23/2013 1:28:59 PM
Your post contains just one sentence about BD and compared to the rest of the post which is all DQ-related, makes it pretty obvious you're here whining about DQ when it would be easier to simply PM our friend and ask him your questions. Otherwise, if you're going to stay on this board, would be much appreciated if you tried to stay on topic in regards to BD.
#27Kumori_no_YoruPosted 4/23/2013 1:31:51 PM

Didn't you straight up state you only posted here because there's more people here in hopes they'd see it being DQ-related?
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider
#28MagiusNecrosPosted 4/23/2013 1:36:28 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...

Didn't you straight up state you only posted here because there's more people here in hopes they'd see it being DQ-related?

He did.
---
#29deimos91(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 2:22:11 PM
drizleo posted...
deimos91 posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...

I'd say "No one liking DQ" isn't the correct wording more like no one really cares for it enough to post in another board about it

It's like posting about Halo on a WIIU board

No it is not DQ and BDFF are SE franchises
---
#30MagiusNecrosPosted 4/23/2013 2:31:13 PM
DQ is a Enix franchise.

BDFF was outsourced and lead by Asano.

You have to focus on the developers instead of a corporation.
---