Well it seems BDFF

#31HurricaneManningPosted 4/23/2013 8:27:49 PM
DQ7 has been out less than 3 months in Japan. It took over 6 to announce a BDFF localization. Just be patient.
---
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!
#32deimos91(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:37:53 PM
HurricaneManning posted...
DQ7 has been out less than 3 months in Japan. It took over 6 to announce a BDFF localization. Just be patient.

DQM3D has been out for 11 months
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#33ZendaikPosted 4/24/2013 12:28:44 AM
Pretty sure DQ VII coming is a safe bet. If NIntendo is localizing/publishing BDFF, I don't see any reason for them to skip out on DQ VII.

The DQ spinoffs? Not so confident about them.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#34Gandalf the IstariPosted 4/24/2013 8:56:30 AM
The other thing is - you're tone is really negative sounding about BDFF. It's probably why you're getting push back here, you constantly complain it's getting a release but Terry's wonderland hasn't. I'd love for your game to come out - I don't really care much about DQM, but the more games, the merrier.

However, this is just the wrong place to discuss it especially if you're going to antagonize this game. I'm sure there is an SE board or at least one active DQ board.
#35ArylliesPosted 4/25/2013 3:35:51 AM(edited)
Just a quick update, DQ7's localisation has been decided during the mid-April localisation meeting.

So rest assured it's coming. As usual, no date for the start of the localisation process has been set.

Regarding TW and DQM2, some people are pushing for it but they weren't discussed this time.

Wait and see.
#36deimos91(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 3:02:50 PM
Aryllies posted...
Just a quick update, DQ7's localisation has been decided during the mid-April localisation meeting.

So rest assured it's coming. As usual, no date for the start of the localisation process has been set.

Regarding TW and DQM2, some people are pushing for it but they weren't discussed this time.

Wait and see.

well if we get one i can be happy though it would be epic to have them all it could be a JRPG machine to put the PS2 to shame
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#37moogle69Posted 4/26/2013 8:58:41 PM
Aryllies posted...

Wait and see.

i like you.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#38KaboomKrusaderPosted 4/30/2013 9:28:21 PM
Aryllies posted...
Wait and see.

I'm not sure who you are, and I want ever so much for this to be true, but I've been betrayed and let down too many times to believe something so easily. Thanks for the small ray of hope, though. Fingers crossed for Terry's Wonderland, too; I want nothing more than to experience a fresh new take on the 'Dragon Warrior Monsters' I remember playing 10 years ago.
#39holyknight14Posted 4/30/2013 9:38:43 PM(edited)
Aryllies posted...

Wait and see.

Well, that is good to hear. I never really did like DQ7 all that much, but I'm a big graphics nut and the visuals on the 3DS version are really, really good.

On another note, are you going to continue to frequent this forum even though the localization is pretty much in the bag? Your news is just so much more timely than official responses.

KaboomKrusader posted...
I'm not sure who you are, and I want ever so much for this to be true, but I've been betrayed and let down too many times to believe something so easily. Thanks for the small ray of hope, though. Fingers crossed for Terry's Wonderland, too; I want nothing more than to experience a fresh new take on the 'Dragon Warrior Monsters' I remember playing 10 years ago.

Everyone was skeptical at first, but Aryllies has provided accurate information on several occasions now. There's no doubt anymore that it's all genuine.
#40Gandalf the IstariPosted 4/30/2013 10:08:53 PM
+1 - He's provided info on BDFF for the last several months ahead of time, and the DQ7 localization isn't much of a surprise tbh.