i will forgive squarenix

#51holyknight14Posted 5/1/2013 7:25:24 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
Like I said. He's just an SE apologist.

With so much wannabe freelance PR lining up at every website in town, SE must save a lot of money. So, I guess repetitive releases and that are keeping them afloat.
#52lulzacePosted 5/14/2013 11:22:19 PM
It's really weird so much faith in Sony/the psp &ps3 but now the situations flipped they are all " Uhh you foot the bill."
---
Official Kyuubi No Kitsune of the SMT IV Boards.
Plz let SMTxFE Hito-Shura have Freikugel!
#53Bishop_SasaraiPosted 5/15/2013 1:31:14 PM
You're telling me those crappy social games actually sell?

And instead of making those, why not actually make a true sequel to FF Tactics? Advertise it properly, use your head to tweak gameplay and try to get someone who can actually make a mature story. The social game might sell a lot NOW, but it'll be irrelevant later one. Meanwhile, people are still talking about FF Tactics. Did I mention FF Tactics came out in friggin' 1997/1998? I was in high school at the time, for God's sake.
---
Anticipating the following: Tales of Xillia (PS3), FF X/X-2 HD (PS3)
#54MagiusNecrosPosted 5/15/2013 1:33:13 PM
I can't exactly forgive Square Enix.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=558102
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#55Kumori_no_YoruPosted 5/15/2013 1:53:17 PM
Making those highly demanded FFXIII sequels and iOS games, I see.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider
#56lulzacePosted 5/15/2013 11:47:54 PM
But VP RSaGa and SO were just amazing series as a whole :C
---
#57Bishop_SasaraiPosted 5/16/2013 7:52:56 AM
I can understand not wanting to let fans completely dictate what a company does, but SE doesn't want to listen to anyone at ALL. That's also wrong.

Right now, all SE is good for is publishing Eidos's games.
---
Anticipating the following: Tales of Xillia (PS3), FF X/X-2 HD (PS3)
#58ZoelPosted 5/16/2013 10:47:50 AM
Make me a decent Romancing Saga game and I will forgive SE. But other then that I have no faith in the company, they are way too focus on crappy social games and I wouldn't let go of their sinking ship games like FF13 and FF14.

They need to know that FF13 failed miserable and its time to move on. FF14 is a whole different diaster.
---
AKA as Zoelius / PSN: Celis777 [ working on P4G Faq]
P4A Main = Aegis / BB Main = Carl
#59lulzacePosted 5/16/2013 5:24:54 PM
I think the thing about 13 is that either the battle, story, or sidequests (for plot related purposes) are flawed, and they are putting too much stock in dlc. Versus, if it ever is released, will (this is what i feel) fall short of the expectations of those that feel it will be(i.e. must be) the redeeming point of 13, but i have no doubt that , if released, it will far surpass the lightning saga simply because Toriyama doesn't have free reign(as far as i know isnt involved much if at all). I don't dislike the guy but i notice a trend in the games he has a larger percent of direct control over
---
#60Kumori_no_YoruPosted 5/16/2013 5:39:46 PM
FFXIV has the benefit of being a MMO, where its problems can be patched up over time. FFXIII is an average game permanently (I didn't mind it much at all, but those sequels had little desire, if any), with most of the efforts they can do to balance it out is attempting to improve things by the sequel.

Versus isn't being helmed by Toriyama, though. Based on what Aryllies said before, just don't expect it to be 100% like what everyone expected it to be many years ago as production has changed to some extent.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider