i will forgive squarenix

#61MagiusNecrosPosted 5/16/2013 6:57:58 PM
Miyamoto: A bad game is bad forever. While improving a game can eventually make it a great one.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#62ZoelPosted 5/16/2013 7:28:18 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
FFXIV has the benefit of being a MMO, where its problems can be patched up over time. FFXIII is an average game permanently (I didn't mind it much at all, but those sequels had little desire, if any), with most of the efforts they can do to balance it out is attempting to improve things by the sequel.

Versus isn't being helmed by Toriyama, though. Based on what Aryllies said before, just don't expect it to be 100% like what everyone expected it to be many years ago as production has changed to some extent.

That makes me happy, because I think Toriyama is a terrible writer, so far this gen he has already ruined Parasite Eve and FF13 with his Garbage writing. And SE keep hiring this guy cause they believe all the success in recent games came from this guy, when it was the brand that was selling not his talent.

Just remember, Moms are Tough.
---
AKA as Zoelius / PSN: Celis777 [ working on P4G Faq]
P4A Main = Aegis / BB Main = Carl
#63Kumori_no_YoruPosted 5/16/2013 8:46:40 PM
He ruined Front Mission, too. :/ I'd say he has the benefit of seniority which is what keeps him safe.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider
#64lulzacePosted 5/16/2013 9:11:52 PM
dude has okay to awesome battle systems, mostly everything else is eh
---
Official Kyuubi No Kitsune of the SMT IV Boards.
Plz let SMTxFE Hito-Shura have Freikugel!
#65lulzacePosted 5/17/2013 1:40:53 AM
One thing i wish they'd do is make a few all home console games though considering the wii u's interface having the extra stuff I wouldn't be surprised if we never saw that again...that or we'd have to wait months after the other systems get it lol
---
#66MagiusNecrosPosted 5/17/2013 6:37:23 AM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
He ruined Front Mission, too. :/ I'd say he has the benefit of seniority which is what keeps him safe.

Moreso it's Kitase covering his ass.
---
#67Bishop_SasaraiPosted 5/17/2013 8:06:47 AM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...

I'd be willing to forgive if Front Mission 5 were to be released here but yeah. That was really, really awful.
---
Anticipating the following: Tales of Xillia (PS3), FF X/X-2 HD (PS3)
#68lulzacePosted 5/17/2013 1:42:58 PM
holyknight14 posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
Like I said. He's just an SE apologist.

With so much wannabe freelance PR lining up at every website in town, SE must save a lot of money. So, I guess repetitive releases and that are keeping them afloat.

Sorry PR is promotions right? and could you point me to one/a few because I'm not completely sure i know what they look like
---
#69MagiusNecrosPosted 5/17/2013 2:48:20 PM
lulzace posted...
holyknight14 posted...
MagiusNecros posted...
Like I said. He's just an SE apologist.

With so much wannabe freelance PR lining up at every website in town, SE must save a lot of money. So, I guess repetitive releases and that are keeping them afloat.

Sorry PR is promotions right? and could you point me to one/a few because I'm not completely sure i know what they look like

PR = Public Relations
---
#70lulzacePosted 5/18/2013 3:20:04 PM
Okay yeah that would garner a lot of money :/
---