to those who have played and ended the game.

#1RovCalPosted 4/25/2013 11:32:17 PM
forgive me for my day dreaming, but.... is bravely default the best jrpg of all time? or is it there in ur top ten.
#2Kumori_no_YoruPosted 4/25/2013 11:35:56 PM
Personally for me, it fills in all that I could ask for in a JRPG. It's not perfect, but I do not expect anything to be perfect. It's up there with FFIX for my favorite game. Amazing art direction is generally what I value most in a game, but once again, I am an art student so you can imagine why I value visual style over anything else. However, the other aspects of the game tie in nicely for one solid package, so of course I can say I highly adore this game.

Obviously, this is just my stance and mine alone.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider
#3RovCal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 12:03:15 AM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Personally for me, it fills in all that I could ask for in a JRPG. It's not perfect, but I do not expect anything to be perfect. It's up there with FFIX for my favorite game. Amazing art direction is generally what I value most in a game, but once again, I am an art student so you can imagine why I value visual style over anything else. However, the other aspects of the game tie in nicely for one solid package, so of course I can say I highly adore this game.

Obviously, this is just my stance and mine alone.

cant tell how much ur view of the game made me happy.. sniff, oh the art of the game is the biggest charm for me aswell, since the day they released its first demo, i have made that city view as my wallpaper on my pc and even vita. will buy 3ds with this come! and on a random note i know i sound like a kid but i am actually a doctor lol.
#4Kumori_no_YoruPosted 4/26/2013 6:39:48 PM
I don't see it as a bad thing to enjoy such things. I'm closing my years as a university student while working as a substitute teacher and I fangirl frequently over a lot of silly things. :V

Though I'm envious for how much one makes working as a doctor.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider
#5RovCal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 9:46:41 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
I don't see it as a bad thing to enjoy such things. I'm closing my years as a university student while working as a substitute teacher and I fangirl frequently over a lot of silly things. :V

Though I'm envious for how much one makes working as a doctor.

ha ha nice nice, and yeah lol thats right.