It's coming out in EU first, does it mean...

#11Gandalf the IstariPosted 5/7/2013 11:22:52 AM
I'm not convinced on any of the new consoles yet - I'm usually a later adopter of things though - let everyone else work out all the kinks and then buy stuff at 1/2 price.
#12MagiusNecrosPosted 5/7/2013 11:39:59 AM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
I'm not convinced on any of the new consoles yet - I'm usually a later adopter of things though - let everyone else work out all the kinks and then buy stuff at 1/2 price.

I already got a Wii U, since I know later this year I'll have a ton of fun plus the eventual Smash Bros.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#13Bishop_SasaraiPosted 5/7/2013 2:35:09 PM
Xenoblade was meh.

But I do hope for British voices, that's one thing I liked about Xenoblade.
---
Anticipating the following: Tales of Xillia (PS3), FF X/X-2 HD (PS3)
#14Zell_Dintch69(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 5:26:23 AM
Just another random thought: I wish 8-4 would translate it...
---
I'm the sun that will banish the darkness from these lands!
#15Lelouch71Posted 5/12/2013 7:21:39 PM
I sure hope so. I prefer the British actors. In fact, it would fit this type of game perfectly.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#16Lexmark1989Posted 5/17/2013 9:27:16 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
I sure hope so. I prefer the British actors. In fact, it would fit this type of game perfectly.

Funny thing is that I liked the British voices in Xenoblade, in Last story not so much :/. I don't think they'll be in this game and coming out a month or 2 earlier doesn't mean they are doing the voicework at all. It could just mean that they are trying to avoid different games during the holiday U.S season. Europe gets the majority of their games later so not every game impacts one or the other.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#17Kit_SakurazukaPosted 5/22/2013 3:33:21 PM
Obviously dual audio would make me happiest, but I could maybe live without it if they went with British VAs. Xenoblade was the first dub in years that I really enjoyed, and I even kinda prefer Dunban (because he sounds older) and Fiora (Because her Japanese voice makes me want to kill myself) in English.
---
Sony/Yaoi fangirl | Original voices only! | PSN: Elthara
Playing: Tales of Graces F UNDUB, Soul Calibur V (Leixia), Hakuoki: DotFB, GoC: Pandora's Reflection.
#18lulzacePosted 5/23/2013 3:35:29 PM
Yo I have to find it, or wait till my friend gets on skype to ask him for it, but there was this leaked picture of a paper with the games that were to be released on it and the announcement date for Xenoblade Wii U was TBA and under the section Fall 2013
---
Official Kyuubi No Kitsune of the SMT IV Boards.
Plz let SMTxFE Hito-Shura have Freikugel!
#19lulzacePosted 5/24/2013 2:54:16 AM
GUYS GUYS I FOUND IT

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9079f45ba597be48dab94f3c84abf139/tumblr_mlip8qITNk1qb4190o1_500.jpg
---
Official Kyuubi No Kitsune of the SMT IV Boards.
Plz let SMTxFE Hito-Shura have Freikugel!
More topics from this board...
The AdventurerRingabelDim29/12 5:08PM