Would you cinsider this to be the best RPG on the 3DS?

#1okamhunitePosted 5/8/2013 5:19:14 PM
Is it better than FE: Awakening? Could it be the next Xenoblade?
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...
#2MagiusNecrosPosted 5/8/2013 5:21:19 PM
It's basically a FFIX masterpiece more or less.
---
I have always hoped for a BERSERK Final Fantasy Game to be made realized.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#3Gandalf the IstariPosted 5/9/2013 3:05:17 AM
FE:A is great but I don't really count strategy rpgs in the same category.
#4PlentyRAMPosted 5/9/2013 6:20:13 AM
By coming out in English so late it will have to compete with SMTIV, but whether or not it's the best I'm sure it'll be close.
#5Kumori_no_YoruPosted 5/9/2013 7:23:37 AM
I personally chalk it up with FFIX as my favorite JRPG of all time, but it's ultimately subjective. I actually don't feel Xenoblade is as great as others say it is (and actually feel it isn't nowhere near as detailed as Xenogears and Xenosaga), but once again, that's just my stance on it -- still a great title overall.

I'd just be glad solid JRPGs are releasing again after most of the half-assed attempts from around 2007 - 2009 where a lot of them didn't seem to have much to offer compared to later titles.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider
#6Bishop_SasaraiPosted 5/9/2013 10:31:27 AM
Xenoblade sucks. Xenogears and Xenosaga, give me those instead.

If this game is like FF IX...that's good.
---
Anticipating the following: Tales of Xillia (PS3), FF X/X-2 HD (PS3)
#7RazLordPosted 5/9/2013 11:25:45 AM
PlentyRAM posted...
By coming out in English so late it will have to compete with SMTIV, but whether or not it's the best I'm sure it'll be close.

You do realize SMTIV will be out in July, right? That is to say, the English version. Compared to Bravely Default which won't be out until I would guess the tail-end of the year for Europe and early next year for NA.
#8cheeseyrox2Posted 5/9/2013 2:14:36 PM
Xenoblade sucks.

No it doesn't. And as for BDFF, it certainly looks promising.
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 240
#9Bishop_SasaraiPosted 5/9/2013 3:25:26 PM
Played Xenoblade for 38 hours. Yes, it sucks. For me, obviously. Only thing I liked was the music and voices, and parts of the world. Boring, extremely uninspired quests (480? Quantity over quality, in this case), characters and conflict I didn't care for, long treks of emptiness...bleh. Gimme meaningful linearity over lots of nothing. Part of why I disliked FF XII and Fallout 3.

BDFF certainly looks good, and so much better.
---
Anticipating the following: Tales of Xillia (PS3), FF X/X-2 HD (PS3)
#10Other_SelfPosted 5/9/2013 3:27:40 PM
ALL ABOARD THE XENOTRAIN WHOO
---
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU