Would you cinsider this to be the best RPG on the 3DS?

#21ZendaikPosted 5/11/2013 12:26:44 AM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
I haven't gotten into many mainline SMT games - I can do first person battles, but first person hallway crawling makes me nauseated (so no SoulHackers for me :( )

Supposedly there's some problems with the game that need to be fixed, so it's probably not worth buying Soul Hackers immediately. It's what's been keeping me away from the game for awhile.

The problems are minor. I've been playing the game for 52+ hours and have had one freeze as my biggest problem. I lost like 5-10 mins thanks to the Backer Upper install in the game which lets you save anywhere.

Just get it.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#22Lelouch71Posted 5/11/2013 6:57:34 PM(edited)
It would had a chance if it weren't for SMT4. Sorry but I'm a far bigger megaten fan so I'm more bias towards them. But I'm sure BD will be one of the best jrpg on the system at present along side SMT4 and SH IMO.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#23yukitoPosted 5/12/2013 9:20:12 AM
I hope it's really good. If it's the FF9 of the 3DS, I'm going to f***ing love it.
So far the only bad thing I've heard about this game is that there's a lot of backtracking towards the end. Hours worth of backtracking.
---
He's gonna kick that burger!
-Yusketeers
#24Lexmark1989Posted 5/17/2013 8:34:10 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Does that mean it's Reyn time?

Ah look at the time!
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#25ShieftainPosted 5/17/2013 11:36:23 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
Does that mean it's Reyn time?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr3pbjJTgQ1qa748ko1_500.png

OBJECTION!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcgt2vX5Gb1qjskuzo1_1351195476_cover.png

They're both awesomesauce
---
Now I'm motivated!
#26lulzacePosted 5/18/2013 12:51:18 AM
People hate it because its on the wii, people who cant get into it think its bad, meanwhile when you mod your computer so you can run it in the dolphin program it looks stupidly amazing like how is this possibly only on the wii. Then there's the people who pay attention to side-quests more and like/dislike it based on that....then those that played for gameplay + story that like it.
---
Official Kyuubi No Kitsune of the SMT IV Boards.
Plz let SMTxFE Hito-Shura have Freikugel!
#27Kumori_no_YoruPosted 5/18/2013 5:47:22 AM
Or people have opinions and are entitled to dislike what they want.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider
#28RazLordPosted 5/18/2013 5:55:53 AM
lulzace posted...
People hate it because its on the wii, people who cant get into it think its bad, meanwhile when you mod your computer so you can run it in the dolphin program it looks stupidly amazing like how is this possibly only on the wii. Then there's the people who pay attention to side-quests more and like/dislike it based on that....then those that played for gameplay + story that like it.

I dunno, if say, Xenosaga had been on the Wii I wouldn't have cared and I love Xenosaga. Fact is, if people don't like the game, then yes, they don't like the stupid game. I dunno why it's so hard for some people to understand that. Your opinion =/= the opinion of others.
#29lulzacePosted 5/18/2013 2:14:01 PM(edited)
RazLord posted...
lulzace posted...

I dunno, if say, Xenosaga had been on the Wii I wouldn't have cared and I love Xenosaga. Fact is, if people don't like the game, then yes, they don't like the stupid game. I dunno why it's so hard for some people to understand that. Your opinion =/= the opinion of others.

Well it was mostly joke post but if people don't like it that's fine. Saying something is bad because you don't care for it, in the sense of saying its bad as a fact just because you don't care for it, is asinine.

I also like Xenosaga, but I also know that others don't like it and if someone told me they didn't I'd ask why, not to spite or anything, but because I want to know if they couldn't get into it or something. I wanna go into games so knowing would help me know what to aim for lol. Well besides the thing that i usually hear about there being too many cut-scenes or the scenes being too long (doesn't make me dislike the game but i do agree that they are too long sometimes lol)

Zendaik posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
I haven't gotten into many mainline SMT games - I can do first person battles, but first person hallway crawling makes me nauseated (so no SoulHackers for me :( )

Supposedly there's some problems with the game that need to be fixed, so it's probably not worth buying Soul Hackers immediately. It's what's been keeping me away from the game for awhile.

The problems are minor. I've been playing the game for 52+ hours and have had one freeze as my biggest problem. I lost like 5-10 mins thanks to the Backer Upper install in the game which lets you save anywhere.

Just get it.

I think it might only trigger because of the Back Upper. 46h in and i lost less than 20 seconds, literally i save with it, then go into a fight freezes, though i was absentmindedly spamming A.
---
Official Kyuubi No Kitsune of the SMT IV Boards.
Plz let SMTxFE Hito-Shura have Freikugel!
#30RazLordPosted 5/18/2013 2:44:30 PM
Ah I see, my apologies, I'm just quite honestly tired of fanboys blowing up on others if they aren't singing the living praises of Xenoblade even if they don't dislike it.