Would you cinsider this to be the best RPG on the 3DS?

#31Kumori_no_YoruPosted 5/18/2013 4:03:35 PM(edited)
Ah I see, my apologies, I'm just quite honestly tired of fanboys blowing up on others if they aren't singing the living praises of Xenoblade even if they don't dislike it.

Have to agree with this. While I liked Xenoblade, it does get tiring to see the fanatics get aggressive if someone so as much hints they don't care for it.

Edit:

Have to clarify that I don't mean lulzace when I say fanatics. It's just an attitude I've been seeing on a lot of boards for the past year or so. I didn't mean to come off as snide in any of my posts (and will rarely ever -- you'll generally know when I'm joking or actually being snide).
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tomb Raider
#32lulzacePosted 5/18/2013 8:41:09 PM
RazLord posted...
Ah I see, my apologies, I'm just quite honestly tired of fanboys blowing up on others if they aren't singing the living praises of Xenoblade even if they don't dislike it.

Yeah, that was my fault though.

I make posts like that because, just like reviews, disliking a game/not getting into it/not liking the battle system =/= a bad game.

You have to evaluate it objectively and understand where your own bias is to understand whether or not it is a good game or not.

It is possible to like a good or bad game and to dislike a good or bad game.
---
Official Kyuubi No Kitsune of the SMT IV Boards.
Plz let SMTxFE Hito-Shura have Freikugel!
More topics from this board...
The AdventurerRingabelDim29/12 5:08PM