Nintendo had to choose between DQ and BD

#21Kumori_no_YoruPosted 6/17/2013 12:12:34 PM(edited)
deimos91 posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
*waves* Emmy, long time no see, my dear! Glad to see you're still around and kicking.

At this point, I'd rather see this thread closed since it's the same guy just making yet another DQ thread on the wrong board. It gets tiring seeing it from the same person on the same subject.

IT IS RELATED TO BDFF. If you read the OP and how is one topic in weeks or over a month repeating topics when i brought facts so how is this unrelated you seem biased imo if i
had just said it with nothing then okay but it was leaked from a source in NOE

I did read the OP and already pointed out that the tweet never said it was a sure-fire yes. The tweet even outright states "from what I've been hearing," which suggests it's not a definite yes or no.

It seemed pretty obvious you took it as an opportunity to make another DQ-related thread. This is at least the second or third time I've seen you trash on BDFF for getting a confirmed localization while DQ7 hasn't. Doesn't matter if you decided to stop complaining for a few weeks or even a month or so, it's still the same matter.

I think people would be less annoyed with you if you'd stop making DQ threads in disguise and actually had interest in BDFF itself, considering this is a board for the latter. Otherwise, get over it.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Remember Me, The Last of Us
#22deimos91(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 12:09:16 PM
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
deimos91 posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
*waves* Emmy, long time no see, my dear! Glad to see you're still around and kicking.

At this point, I'd rather see this thread closed since it's the same guy just making yet another DQ thread on the wrong board. It gets tiring seeing it from the same person on the same subject.

IT IS RELATED TO BDFF. If you read the OP and how is one topic in weeks or over a month repeating topics when i brought facts so how is this unrelated you seem biased imo if i

I did read the OP and already pointed out that the tweet never said it was a sure-fire yes. The tweet was fairly ambiguous.

It seemed pretty obvious you took it as an opportunity to make another DQ-related thread. This is at least the second or third time I've seen you trash on BDFF for getting a confirmed localization while DQ7 hasn't. Doesn't matter if you decided to stop complaining for a few weeks or even a month or so, it's still the same matter.

Second thread that mentions DQ but you act as if i did it two or three days ago when i posted that thread on 4-21
I think people would be less annoyed with you if you'd stop making DQ threads in disguise and actually had interest in BDFF itself, considering this is a board for the latter. Otherwise, get over it.
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#23Kumori_no_YoruPosted 6/17/2013 12:16:40 PM
deimos91 posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...
deimos91 posted...
Kumori_no_Yoru posted...

I did read the OP and already pointed out that the tweet never said it was a sure-fire yes. The tweet was fairly ambiguous.

Second thread that mentions DQ but you act as if i did it two or three days ago when i posted that thread on 4-21

You keep missing the point that everyone here has told you at least a couple times.

You've been doing this for months (just because you haven't done it for a month or so doesn't make it all right), it's over a span of time to the extent everyone already knows immediately, if it's a thread from you, it's just going to be a DQ thread in disguise.

It doesn't help that you basically admitted that's what those threads are. Go back to the DQ7 board and complain there.
---
PSN: Neophoton | NA 3DS: 2277-6964-8962 | JP 3DS: 2509-0978-4639
Currently playing: Remember Me, The Last of Us
#24RazLordPosted 6/17/2013 12:21:03 PM
"i havent posted anything in what 2-3 months thats hardly keeping to do something"

You essentially admitted that your threads are disguised for BDFF when they're actually for you to whine about DQ. Dunno why you're trying to argue that they actually are for BDFF.

Again, doesn't matter when your last thread was, all you do is post disguised Dragon Quest threads here so you can whine about it. The board here is for discussing BDFF, not DQ. Former being the superior product to boot. It helps that BD is a new, good IP with the object of your whining being a mere port/remake/whatever.

Point being: people don't want to see your whining threads here, we're on this board for Bravely Default not anything else.
#25Emmy19Posted 6/17/2013 1:25:32 PM
Hey Kumouri! * waves*

As for deimos, you can say it's related to BDFF as many times as you like. Doesn't make a difference. You're not helping your situation. And, frankly, you're making us DQ fans look bad. :/
#26MagiusNecrosPosted 6/17/2013 1:43:53 PM
Can the TC whine on the DQ7 board about it? Thanks.
---
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#27Gandalf the IstariPosted 6/17/2013 8:27:28 PM
MagiusNecros posted...
Can the TC whine on the DQ7 board about it? Thanks.

TC has repeatedly posted about DQ games off topic in tons of boards. It's beyond annoying. I'm putting my money on it coming still, even if it doesn't I have to agree with preferring BDFF if only one does.
#28Gandalf the IstariPosted 6/17/2013 8:31:26 PM
Also who the hell is this rando twitter account and why are you so obssessed with finding any negative info on dq and crying about it on any board you can find that isn't titled DQ?
#29ZoelPosted 6/18/2013 9:52:44 AM
DQ7 is the worst of the series anyways, you're not missing much...
---
AKA as Zoelius / PSN: Celis777 [ working on P4G Faq]
P4A Main = Aegis / BB Main = Carl