Hint of Western Release

#1ShinigamigodXPosted 11/2/2012 8:18:57 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/31/capcom-2-million-sales-for-monster-hunter-4-re6-drops-to-6-million/

A few paragraphs in they talk about sales in japan alone, which may lead to them saying there will be a localization of MH4. Makes you think after reading it.
---
3DS FC: 3136 - 7465 - 9458
The official name is Jinouga. Screw what Capcom says, its Jinouga.
#2pingomalikPosted 11/3/2012 7:59:58 AM
"Second, we have Capcom’s sales forecast for Monster Hunter 4, scheduled to release on the Nintendo 3DS in March 2013. By the end of March, Capcom expect to sell 2 million copies of Monster Hunter 4 in Japan alone."

Yeah. My hopes are up a bit because of that.
---
(V) (;,,;) (V)
---
#3ZendaikPosted 11/3/2012 8:55:18 AM(edited)
"Japan alone" is just the writer's words. He was just trying to put emphasis on the fact that they expect a lot of sales in one territory. Doesn't really mean anything.

But I'm not worried about MH4's localization.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#4ShinigamigodX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 9:09:03 AM
Zendaik posted...
"Japan alone" is just the writer's words. He was just trying to put emphasis on the fact that they expect a lot of sales in one territory. Doesn't really mean anything.

Still, it does give us a little more hope. BUT, I want to say this. Knowing Capcom, it will probably be a year from the time its released. So people have been warned (kinda) and if theres any complaining... then...ugh..

But back to the topic, I don't think MH4 will have a problem being released in the west, its just a matter of when and if we actually get MH4 or a MH4F or Unite version instead.
---
3DS FC: 3136 - 7465 - 9458
The official name is Jinouga. Screw what Capcom says, its Jinouga.
#5CrmsnFatalis96Posted 11/3/2012 9:39:14 AM
ShinigamigodX posted...
Still, it does give us a little more hope. BUT, I want to say this. Knowing Capcom, it will probably be a year from the time its released. So people have been warned (kinda) and if theres any complaining... then...ugh..

But back to the topic, I don't think MH4 will have a problem being released in the west, its just a matter of when and if we actually get MH4 or a MH4F or Unite version instead.

If they make us wait a year, I hope they pull a MH3U and release an HD version on the Wii U with cross-platform play.
#6HaderiaPosted 11/3/2012 9:40:44 AM
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is THE best selling PSP game of all time with sales of over 4 million in the only country it came out with, and we still didn't get it. But I'm sure we'll get it anyway since it's a new generation.
#7ZXpenguinlordPosted 11/3/2012 10:06:21 AM
ShinigamigodX posted...
Zendaik posted...

I just want to say that I agree with your sig.
---
Meep.
#8tallgeeseIVPosted 11/3/2012 11:26:02 AM
Haderia posted...
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is THE best selling PSP game of all time with sales of over 4 million in the only country it came out with, and we still didn't get it. But I'm sure we'll get it anyway since it's a new generation.

Haven't they been over this? they wanted to do a PSP & PS3 HD release but Sony was being difficult about it, so they just decided to go with 3DS & WiiU HD instead.
---
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9742/fodderkg8.png
-_-'
#9HaderiaPosted 11/3/2012 1:03:46 PM
Haderia posted...

Haven't they been over this? they wanted to do a PSP & PS3 HD release but Sony was being difficult about it, so they just decided to go with 3DS & WiiU HD instead.

I thought that was only the HD version because of something adhoc related.
#10pingomalikPosted 11/3/2012 3:09:16 PM
Haderia posted...
Haderia posted...

I thought that was only the HD version because of something adhoc related.

It was about adhoc. Sony refused to update stuff.

Really wish it was localized.
---
(V) (;,,;) (V)
---