(mh4) for psp/vita/ps3

#1fiqfantasyPosted 6/17/2013 1:19:59 AM
Anybody wishes this title(mh4) for psp/vita/ps3..?? like the monster hunter series (MHF, MH2, MHF2, MHG, MHFU, MHP3rd)...
#2SonsaruPosted 6/17/2013 4:30:35 AM
Especially after getting an LL, I'm totally fine with the game on the 3DS. There are numerous reason why it is there, and numerous reasons to believe it won't stay there forever. Just enjoy the next confirmed entry in the series and then see what happens after that.
---
More meat than web comics, less gristle than fanfics!
Totally original online fiction at www.armyofpuppets.com
#3DustAndAshPosted 6/18/2013 3:04:40 AM
I agree with him.

Besides, the only reason MH would be BETTER on Vita than PSP (I like MH3u's virtual D-pad thing on the touchscreen, or always just L button auto-aim-correct anyway, so using PSP here) is because of the second analogue stick. It ruined my initial MH experience because the claw was too much for me, and my getting MH3U was purely influenced by the simplified control scheme for the camera.

That said, do I regret not enduring the claw now? Yes, yes I do.
#4fiqfantasy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 2:11:11 AM
I agreed both of you but I still pray for monster hunter come back to the home their born(that was sony). atleast their(capcom) make mh for both nintendo and sony(not just make for one company only). I knew their have to many problem and numerous reason for leave. but their must be thinking who make their grow up strong enough like now. They should be knew what the fan feelings cause of their changes. without fan mh are nothing. They should know the money of milions fan make their success like now.

I'm played mh series and became their fan. Then such as fan of mh, that was hard for me to accept that. when they was launch the mh4, I'm so excited for mh4 would be come out. but sadly, their made mh4 for nintendo only. and no more monster hunter for sony. I do not care their made monster hunter online for pc or trying for new market mh3 for wii(nintendo) or what ever. but just dont forget a things, dont try forget who made mh grew up. and where the old fan stay on it. We already saw their made the 3rd generation of monster hunter as mh3 for wii(nintendo) and mhp3 for psp(sony) and mhp3 HD ps3(sony) and mh3u for 3ds(nintendo). they can do same thing for mh4 for (4th generation). for me, if they like to make mh4 for 3ds(nintendo). so the next mhp4 for vita(just for my suggestion). atleast, It better than nothing.

for the button of camera changes, if you look many forum out there, some of mh 3ds fan got problem with touch screen(view camera button) and nintendo make the external analog (they call 3ds circle pad pro ). just google it to see the images. my friend has bought it and play with it. that was cool. and the same problem with psp. but for me just go to next generation(that was vita) for next monster hunter cause sony already solve that with right analog for camera view. and I dont think ps2/ps3/ps4 have a same problem button(no need using claw to camera button). and if we looking for vita, there much of functions and useable :) This is what that I was thinking and just sharing the feelings of my heart and I'm an old fan of monster hunter.
#5mattfrankPosted 6/20/2013 4:36:32 AM
CPP control is fine if not bettter, the right analog stick never help the control issues.
---
FC:Bafflin 0533-4048-3637
#6OmegaianPosted 6/24/2013 10:54:08 AM
fiqfantasy posted...
I agreed both of you but I still pray for monster hunter come back to the home their born(that was sony). atleast their(capcom) make mh for both nintendo and sony(not just make for one company only). I knew their have to many problem and numerous reason for leave. but their must be thinking who make their grow up strong enough like now. They should be knew what the fan feelings cause of their changes. without fan mh are nothing. They should know the money of milions fan make their success like now.

I'm played mh series and became their fan. Then such as fan of mh, that was hard for me to accept that. when they was launch the mh4, I'm so excited for mh4 would be come out. but sadly, their made mh4 for nintendo only. and no more monster hunter for sony. I do not care their made monster hunter online for pc or trying for new market mh3 for wii(nintendo) or what ever. but just dont forget a things, dont try forget who made mh grew up. and where the old fan stay on it. We already saw their made the 3rd generation of monster hunter as mh3 for wii(nintendo) and mhp3 for psp(sony) and mhp3 HD ps3(sony) and mh3u for 3ds(nintendo). they can do same thing for mh4 for (4th generation). for me, if they like to make mh4 for 3ds(nintendo). so the next mhp4 for vita(just for my suggestion). atleast, It better than nothing.

for the button of camera changes, if you look many forum out there, some of mh 3ds fan got problem with touch screen(view camera button) and nintendo make the external analog (they call 3ds circle pad pro ). just google it to see the images. my friend has bought it and play with it. that was cool. and the same problem with psp. but for me just go to next generation(that was vita) for next monster hunter cause sony already solve that with right analog for camera view. and I dont think ps2/ps3/ps4 have a same problem button(no need using claw to camera button). and if we looking for vita, there much of functions and useable :) This is what that I was thinking and just sharing the feelings of my heart and I'm an old fan of monster hunter.

Wtf are you talking about?? MH fans are from the games itself, not the console, just shut up sony fanboy, it's about the game not the console.
#7pingomalikPosted 6/25/2013 7:45:34 AM
In all honesty I hope it does, mainly so more people get to experience this amazing franchise and so the game series grows to be more popular.

I have bought a 3ds xl for mh3u, (got on the release day) and I would be fine if there is no vita release (I also have a vita), but it would still be nice to see one.
---
(V) (;,,;) (V) https://tinychat.com/mh3u
---
#8MrPoppadopolisPosted 6/27/2013 10:28:51 AM
I used to have the same views as you, TC, but I absolutely love the way I can have the upper screen free of any UI clutter. I love having all my UI stuff on the bottom screen. I have an XL and the screen is nice and big, looks good, and I have a CPP with that just for this game. I love it.

The only reason I would want it on the vita is because I believe it can produce better textures than the 3DS can, but I like the way it is on the 3DS so I can have a great upper screen free of stuff.
---
PSN - S1lentsurviv0r
#9mamang2Posted 6/27/2013 3:12:29 PM
there is no way go to psp, which is considered out of date by genre. for vita, capcom will release it when it has solid ownership base. it is easier to sell to 1 million console owner than 300k console owner.

right now, 3ds is most solid console for ownership. adequate technology and bigger chance of sales attracted handheld game developer for developing the game for 3ds.

the best thing for vita is getting upgraded mh4, for testing water project in vita. i don't know about mh3 hd for ps3, it might not sell well so no more mh games for ps3 at this moment.
#10moogle69Posted 6/28/2013 1:25:41 AM
it will probably get ported to Wii U, not sure about anything else though.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Backlog Growing for the system i own