Ragequit list 3/26/12

#81fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 4/16/2012 8:41:25 PM
Such a nice day for rage quits lol

kilerrinstinct - Dude was either lag switching or had just a plain bad connection. He probably rage quit because Morrigan was taunting as her Soul Fists were flying towards Ryu which chipped him to death lol

bwebb113 - Yup, the dude rage quit again. I was so sick of him insulting Zero by using his touch mode combos, so I decided to use him for our third match. My Zero killed his Zero and Wolvie without getting hit, then, of course, comes the rage

dina_93618 - Standard button-masher

Irresolutionable - He only knew how to do Tatsu with Akuma and Shell Kick with Morrigan. I forget his third guy... But I think beating people with someone they use increases the chance of rage since I Morrigan solo'd him lol

fpersil - I saw he was a judge, so I figured I should take Dante, Morrigan, and Doom to chip him since the judge title is for people who play defensively. Well, after doing a crapton of chip with Dante's lightning in DT in the first game, I decided to put Morrigan on point for the second game. After all, Morrigan with Hidden Missiles will take down turtles pretty easily. But it wasn't just easy... I got a perfect lol

X-UndeadSlayer-X - Seeing his name, I decided to use Frank. Well, he just mashed LLLLLLLLL and let his Dante assist caught in a happy birthday. I finished his point Joe and caught his Akuma as he was on the way in with Frank's j.M. That leads into his j.S groundbounce, XF, he knew he was gonna get perfected, and so he rage quit before that could happen
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#82SGleader1Posted 4/17/2012 2:59:04 AM
Co1onel-225

His win streak is fake. He ran from me online for a while. I actually took a loss against him which frustrated me since it ended my 11 game win streak, then he had the nerve to quit so he could keep his record going. Then he posts on the board about rage quitters.

Can't wait till he see's this.
---
Currently Playing: God of War 3, Chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta, Birth by sleep final mix, Dissidia 012, MvC3, Bayonetta, And FF Type 0 demo.
#83XXDOAXXrealPosted 4/17/2012 10:58:58 AM
Quite frankly your acting childish with a capital "C". all your doing is tattle-telling and frankly what is gonna happen? will capcom or microsoft solve the problem? Will god have a little talk with these ragequitters? HELL NO. Don't get me wrong I hate ragequitters to and it is annoying but face it this is a gaming world and most gamers are jerks and are overly competitive and will ragequit because they suck or can't take a loss! You writing down there gamertags doesn't solve or change anything other than reducing you to that of a 3 year old tattle-telling. How old are we now? seriously grow up people. if they ragequit just laugh about it in private and move on! that what i do.
#84keno004Posted 4/17/2012 11:22:20 AM
XXDOAXXreal posted...
Quite frankly your acting childish with a capital "C". all your doing is tattle-telling and frankly what is gonna happen? will capcom or microsoft solve the problem? Will god have a little talk with these ragequitters? HELL NO. Don't get me wrong I hate ragequitters to and it is annoying but face it this is a gaming world and most gamers are jerks and are overly competitive and will ragequit because they suck or can't take a loss! You writing down there gamertags doesn't solve or change anything other than reducing you to that of a 3 year old tattle-telling. How old are we now? seriously grow up people. if they ragequit just laugh about it in private and move on! that what i do.

What is going to happen is i avoid people on this list and save valuable minutes of my life. If i avoid 60 rage quitters i save 60+ minutes of my life. Writting down a gamertag is funny and will solve world hunger and you can't prove that it wont so dont try. We are all of various ages as this is not a mature game i myself am 15 months old and a gaming prodigy. I also laugh about it in private then i post here and laugh publicly too, that means i get two laughs for the price of one.
#85fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 4/17/2012 11:51:43 AM
No, childish with a capital "C" would be pointing out your mistake of using the word "your" rather than "you're". Like keno, I like having a good laugh in public at the expense of these butthurt scrubs. Although unlike him, I don't avoid rage quitters; I troll them by using extremely annoying tactics and taunting a lot. It's also helpful when people post how the rage quitters play, so I can make my annoying strategy a little more personal. If they like turtling, I can spam Dante's DT lightning, if they like to spam dive kicks, I can spam counters, etc.

But to be honest, I really think the only people who get upset about these lists are people who rage quit. Honest players have nothing to hate about this since it's not like their name is going to pop up. And it's not like these topics are flooding the board to make useful topics hard to find... This board is slow as hell and this is the only active topic about rage quitters. There was a rage quitter topic on the TvC board that made it past 400 posts without a single complaint.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#86co1onelPosted 4/17/2012 1:48:28 PM
SGleader1 posted...
Co1onel-225

His win streak is fake. He ran from me online for a while. I actually took a loss against him which frustrated me since it ended my 11 game win streak, then he had the nerve to quit so he could keep his record going. Then he posts on the board about rage quitters.

Can't wait till he see's this.

Oh no you caught me. Really though I remember leaving once yesterday because the person's connection was complete crap.

If someone really wants to refuse to play with me because of this, so be it but I wont quit on you.
#87SGleader1Posted 4/17/2012 2:50:06 PM
In an unranked match maybe.
---
Currently Playing: God of War 3, Chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta, Birth by sleep final mix, Dissidia 012, MvC3, Bayonetta, And FF Type 0 demo.
#88fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 4/17/2012 3:49:37 PM(edited)
D-JABBAWOKEE - Turtled a lot, spammed Dormammu's Dark Hole assist full screen for some reason

Ncarlton2002 - Standard button-masher

laloguardian1 - He had a Ghost Rider title and icon. But all he knew was j.S and Unibeam assist spam lol. My Ghost Rider solo'd him easily which is probably what made him rage lol

Bison255 - Button-masher who would turtle and call out his assists to start his attacks. This, of course, led to many happy birthdays lol

bwebb113 - Meh, what can I say? I Expect the dude to rage quit since he's done it three times lol
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#89co1onelPosted 4/17/2012 3:24:00 PM
SGleader1 posted...
In an unranked match maybe.

Ummm, no
#90SGleader1Posted 4/17/2012 3:47:08 PM
Im not the one who rage quit to keep a fake win streak going.
---
More topics from this board...
Online fightsBrunoFurstBrito42/27 11:54AM