Think I just rage quit...

#1DarkPhoenix222Posted 4/29/2012 2:51:18 PM
So I get in a online game, against someone with 500+ wins 600+ losses, so I think, "hey should be an interesting match". Then while choosing my characters, my friends tell me the food came. I ignored them and continued choosing my characters. Then when in the match, it's lag-city, can't even pull off a combo, but his combos come out like butter. Went 10 straight matches, didn't lag at all, but with him, it was like I was in Starbucks, using their open network. I said screw this lag, and cut off the vita and went to eat my food.
#2MBBDarigonPosted 4/29/2012 3:32:06 PM
I only rage quit on guys who have 50+ wins and 0 losses n the lobby because obviously they rage quit when they lose
---
http://backloggery.com/darigon/sig.gif
gimme a kiss
#3MonsterWafflezPosted 4/29/2012 8:15:41 PM

I let rage-quitters pull off sweet combos. You know, making the match look totally one-sided, like I suck or something. Then I quit right before they get the last hit in.

#4crimsonfoxm1911Posted 4/29/2012 8:37:56 PM
MBBDarigon posted...
I only rage quit on guys who have 50+ wins and 0 losses n the lobby because obviously they rage quit when they lose

not always, iv'e actually gone 60+ on heroes and heralds without rage quitting but after seeing my stats i went up against nothing but rage quitters
#5fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 4/29/2012 11:05:59 PM
Nah that's more of a lag quit lol. While I don't condone disconnecting for anything but the most urgent emergencies, at least you had a decent reason. Not like those salty scrubs... Stop spamming noob! ur 2cheap so u shouldn't get the win! Get some skill! *some other salty insult*

I haven't disconnected yet in MvC, but I have been tempted when my opponent's connection was so terribad that it literally took 10 seconds for 1 second to pass in the game. So if I ever do leave a game prematurely, it'll be because of a horrible connection, or maybe just to troll guys who rage quit on me multiple times like aztecsoul30 or bwebb113 lol
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!