Lightning loop

#1SGleader1Posted 4/30/2012 4:31:10 PM
Just wanna let you guys know that it's possible to do on the vita. I just pulled it off consistently in training mode. I even did it in a lobby on two guys and everyone else cleared out. One guy event sent me a message saying I was cheating ._.

I guess I'm just saying that even 'scrubs' like me can pull it off. All it takes is a lot of practice and muscle memory. However, I can say is that the trickiest part is getting the full motion range down consistently. If you do it too fast you get the fire upper cut. If you do your L attack too soon you just super jump. However, finally getting the tiger knee motion down with Zero is something I'm very proud of. I just need to get my competitive execution up and learn how to hit confirm, and I'll finally stop sucking so much at this game.

But I wanna know from everyone else on here, is anyone besides bunny able to do it? If so, how much of a challenge was it for you to finally get the timing down?
---
Currently Playing: God of War 3, Chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta, Birth by sleep final mix, Dissidia 012, MvC3, Bayonetta, And FF Type 0 demo.
#2fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 4/30/2012 4:42:09 PM
lol speaking of the Raikousen loop, I just did that to someone today. The entire combo too, from one corner to the other ^_^

And then another corner to corner combo ending with a Getsuga Tenshou ended the match. I wish it could've been recorded :(

And yes I have nicknames for certain stuff like Genmu Zero lol
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#3SGleader1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 4:56:39 PM
Lol Getsuga tenshou.

How do you throw in the level three though? I only know how to finish it with a Raikousen then set up another mixup or with the DP + H upper cut into a buster shot.
---
Currently Playing: God of War 3, Chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta, Birth by sleep final mix, Dissidia 012, MvC3, Bayonetta, And FF Type 0 demo.
#4fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 4/30/2012 5:07:18 PM
Just use it after you land from a Raikousen. Like how you start the Raikousen loop, except just Genmu Zero instead of Sougenmu
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#5SGleader1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 5:15:45 PM
I can't believe I didnt think of something so simple xD

But it seems easy enough. It's impractical using four bars but it's one hell of a way to style on your opponents.
---
#6fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 4/30/2012 5:23:27 PM
Well you don't need 4 bars; you can just go straight from Zero's normal combo into a Raikousen then Genmu Zero. Although it does look cooler if you go into the Raikousen loop and end with a Getsuga. And it looks even cooler if you OTG after the Getsuga into another Raikousen loop lolz
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#7SGleader1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 5:25:52 PM
Oh lord, OTG'ing after that and doing another loop?

Back to the lab to see if I can pull that off.
---
#8Squished_MarioPosted 5/1/2012 11:58:56 AM
what is tiger knee...

If I wanna do a lightning loop I do the shoryuken motion on the ground, but keep going up on the quarter circle forward motion....

is that tiger knee?
---
Part of the Viewmaster_pi's Caln Magna cum laude
PSN: VexSilver
#9SGleader1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 5:36:16 PM
The fact that you're asking what a tiger knee is doesn't sound too promising.

Just look it up and I'm sure you'll find something. After you've got a general idea come back and I'm sure someone here will be able to help you.

However, even though I'm slightly confused by your description I'm pretty sure you're on the right track.
---
#10fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 5/1/2012 5:44:07 PM
Yeah, that's it^

So you're pressing forward, down, down-forward, forward, then up-forward and L so the game reads the motion for Raikousen as soon as Zero leaves the ground. Much faster than jumping, then inputting the motion.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!