98 hours and 15 minutes

#1chubbleePosted 4/23/2012 11:10:24 PM
That's how long it took me to get platinum. I'm curious how long it took others. I'm sure it can be done much quicker I wasn't a very efficient farmer. It's amazing to me that I ended up getting that much out off this game which I picked up as an afterthought. Wasn't sure I'd play it at all and it's turned into the biggest time sink on the Vita for me so far. Very underrated game IMO.
---
3ds FC: 3866-8150-5244
PSN ID: ChubbLee
#2RotuhiiriPosted 4/24/2012 10:43:31 AM
Platinum in 69 hours and 44 minutes!

I enjoyed the game too. It did get a bit repetitive and the grinding for alchemy ingredients was a bit too long for my tastes but overall it was a fun game.
---
I'm pickin' up my blaster, put it on my side. I'm jumpin' in my Falcon, Wookie at my side. I'm solo, I'm Han Solo. I'm Han Solo. I'm Han Solo, Solo.
#3bellzemoPosted 4/27/2012 4:28:35 PM
If that is how long it takes then I am selling my game now.
#4hardcore rpg gamerPosted 5/21/2012 3:51:48 PM
Got the plat in 59 hours (58 h, 59 m).

Probably could have shaved off some time if I had wrote some of the level rewards and stuff in a notebook or something as I played though the game the first time. Would have helped since I played it on and off.
---
The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.
#5kamrantuPosted 5/28/2012 11:31:52 PM
I am curious how you know how much time you have played the game? I am two trophies short of a platinum. Just need to find more Dragon Scale Core and Crystal of Petrification.

I have easily 20+ stages Platinum ranked and I would play all the stages to Platinum them all rather than have to do this weapon/armor upgrading business especially since the nothing in the game is better than the free DLC armors and for Weapons, I think once you get the Holy Star Sinker around stage 20... it really doesn't matter what they throw at you.
#6kamrantuPosted 5/30/2012 7:59:22 AM
I have now got Platinum in Army Corps of Hell.

I don't know how to know how much actual time I spent on the game but finishing to level 40 probably took 20-30 hours. After which I spent another 1-3 hours getting enough platinum ranks in stages for those trophies and lastly probably another 20-30 hours to get all the Jewels and Materials to Alchemize all the possible weapons and armor.
#7chubblee(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 11:05:05 AM
kamrantu posted...
I have now got Platinum in Army Corps of Hell.

I don't know how to know how much actual time I spent on the game but finishing to level 40 probably took 20-30 hours. After which I spent another 1-3 hours getting enough platinum ranks in stages for those trophies and lastly probably another 20-30 hours to get all the Jewels and Materials to Alchemize all the possible weapons and armor.

It says how long you played when you look at your save file.
---
3ds FC: 3866-8150-5244
PSN ID: ChubbLee
#8JeffsonPPosted 6/13/2012 11:59:09 AM
~72 hours.
Man, alchemize all items is a pain!