Game Progress - % of Completion

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
  3. Game Progress - % of Completion
2 years ago#1
Final Fantasy X HD 80%

Final Fantasy X-2 HD 65%

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII 70%

Final Fantasy VIII PC 80%

Source: http://www.explosion.com/34281/current-development-status-for-upcoming-final-fantasy-games/

Original Source - FF-Reunion.

When do you guys think this will be released based on these figures?
---
- Will not change this until I am playing Final Fantasy X HD.
[ 14th of Sept 2011] | GT - Daimannic.
2 years ago#2
FFX|X-2 combined is 75.2%
---
Where is the sense in all this? Braska believed in yevon's teaching and died for them , Jecht believed in braska and gave his life for him.
2 years ago#3
A week from Thursday? Naah Two weeks from Thursday...
---
It doesn't matter if you teleport with a wand or a transporter. It's still magic....
2 years ago#4
Didn't FF8 already have a PC release?

Yes, it did.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/197342-final-fantasy-viii
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
2 years ago#5
HighIQ posted...
A week from Thursday? Naah Two weeks from Thursday...

If only.... :(
---
2 years ago#6
Even without these figures, I'd say this holiday season. October-December seems likely to me.

They said this game would have a 2013 release, they seem to show limited amounts of progress (just enough to satisfy the fans), we're not certain if it will be shown off at E3, we don't have a price or release date/window almost halfway through the year and if these figures are accurate they have a few months of work still!

I would be very happy to have this game by the end of October, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Anything earlier would be a joyful surprise for me!
---
[ ;; [__] ;; ] * (BANG) * (+o' [___] ' ::)
[ + [__] :: ] {clash of the pocket size toys}
2 years ago#7
ChaosInvoker posted...
Even without these figures, I'd say this holiday season. October-December seems likely to me.

They said this game would have a 2013 release, they seem to show limited amounts of progress (just enough to satisfy the fans), we're not certain if it will be shown off at E3, we don't have a price or release date/window almost halfway through the year and if these figures are accurate they have a few months of work still!

I would be very happy to have this game by the end of October, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Anything earlier would be a joyful surprise for me!

Same here man, I honestly cannot wait for it to be released! :)
---
2 years ago#8
BahamutBBob posted...
Didn't FF8 already have a PC release?

Yes, it did.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/197342-final-fantasy-viii

Yes, but this is an hi-res pc re-release.

http://kotaku.com/first-look-at-hi-res-final-fantasy-viii-for-pc-508161832
2 years ago#9
Final Fantasy Versus XIII: -30%
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse
2 years ago#10
they should do a hd re-release of ff vii as well, then they can say they remade it like people been asking for.
---
GameFAQs, where the glass is always half empty.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
  3. Game Progress - % of Completion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived