Download file size revealed!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
  3. Download file size revealed!

User Info: sonicfan11589

sonicfan11589
3 years ago#1
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PS3): 22.8GB
Final Fantasy X HD (PS Vita): 3.4GB
Final Fantasy X-2 HD (PS Vita): 3.3GB

Source: https://twitter.com/1stPD_PR/status/412862136650457088

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
3 years ago#2
Nice. Any word on the price? I heard X-2 sucked, so I might just go with the Vita version of ten...besides I have FFIV-IX on my Vita so I might as well slap the ten on and have the series.
---
Video games do not cause violence. Violence may cause video games.

User Info: sonicfan11589

sonicfan11589
3 years ago#3
You CAN'T buy either game separately, u can buy a retail copy of FF X HD which comes with a download voucher of FF X-2 HD. It will cosgt $39.99 and also like the PS3 version, should release on the same day. (3/18 US and 3/21 Europe)

User Info: BjorkLove

BjorkLove
3 years ago#4
So basically, I need to delete everything on my Vita to fit X-2 on my 4 GB of memory. Great.

User Info: IndegoRune

IndegoRune
3 years ago#5
Im pretty irritated about the download only x-2
3DS Friend Code "2921-9190-9260" Miiverse 'Alurith'
PSN 'IndegoRune' Xbox 'Indego Rune'

User Info: GiSS88

GiSS88
3 years ago#6
sonicfan11589 posted...
You CAN'T buy either game separately, u can buy a retail copy of FF X HD which comes with a download voucher of FF X-2 HD. It will cosgt $39.99 and also like the PS3 version, should release on the same day. (3/18 US and 3/21 Europe)

Considering Sony's rule that everything must be available digitally also, it all depends I'd they're separate downloads or not.
PSN: NoJ87
3DS: 3995-6590-2490 *PM if you add me // PokemonY, Gabite/Sliggo/Dragonair Safari

User Info: cayrelou

cayrelou
3 years ago#7
Well, from ~10Go for the PS3 version of FFX and only 3,5Go for the Vita version ? What happened ? Downgraded graphics ?
EXTRAORDINARY FC : 2492-4245-5578

User Info: Laventor

Laventor
3 years ago#8
cayrelou posted...
Well, from ~10Go for the PS3 version of FFX and only 3,5Go for the Vita version ? What happened ? Downgraded graphics ?

CGI on the big screen vs small screen cuts down a lot of the size for starters. I wouldn't be too worried about the game's graphics looking bad on the Vita.
Pokemon X/Y FC: 5412 - 9930 - 5608 - Please PM me with your FC if you add me :)
Friend Safari Dragon; Gabite, Noibat, Druddigon

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
3 years ago#9
BjorkLove posted...
So basically, I need to delete everything on my Vita to fit X-2 on my 4 GB of memory. Great.

http://www.amazon.com/8GB-PlayStation-Vita-Memory-Card/dp/B006JKAS6G
Currently Playing: Rune Factory(3DS), Killzone Merc.(PSV), SMTIV(3DS), PxZ(3DS), Atelier Meruru +(PSV), Dragons Crown(PSV), KH DDD(3DS) & BlazBlue CSE(PSV)

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
3 years ago#10
IndegoRune posted...
Im pretty irritated about the download only x-2

It's pretty much a deal breaker for me.

X-2 is the game I wanted more out of the two. I never got the chance to play it on PS2, and IMO, X was very disappointing.

I'm going to have to pass on this simply because I want both games physical, especially the one I would (most likely) put more time into. S-E screwed themselves out of at least one, and probably more, sales because of this.
(I have a PS3, but I want them portable, with sleep mode as an option)
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
  3. Download file size revealed!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived