Dark Aeons

#1jannedaarc1Posted 9/21/2011 2:33:46 PM
I did a quick search and didnt see this topic anywhere. Will we get them in this remake?

If there is one thing that I completely hate is when content is placed in one game or another but I dont get it. Examples are the obvious, FFX and such things as the Soul Calibre where each console got a special character. Damned marketing gimmicks. I want ALL these items/characters/etc.

Though I will say that I bought a swap magic and a FFX:Int and fought the dark aeons. I was so powerful by that time that it was a tragedy even attempting to do battle with them. A bunch of 2 or 3 hit kills.
#2KaliestoPosted 9/21/2011 5:51:53 PM
If I see any leaked details, l'll let you all know.
---
---
I screeched at it for several minutes, and then THE GAME finally went crazy and burned itself...
#3Holy_OblivionPosted 9/21/2011 6:30:54 PM
I'd say most likely
---
Lelouch Vi Britannia: Greatest anime character
#4Topaz_DragonPosted 9/21/2011 11:16:31 PM
It's not a remake, so if they were not playable in FFX, then I wouldn't get my hopes up for this.

As it stands, the ONLY thing they're doing is porting the game to the Vita with better graphic. You should not expect any new content until there's an official word on it.
#5RicewarriorZPosted 9/22/2011 2:31:52 AM
It isn't new content. It was on the International version of FFX.

It'll be strange (and stupid) to port an outdated version of the game.
---
"The idea behind it makes as much sense as a
drive-thru ATM with braille on it." - Intaku
#6jannedaarc1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2011 6:39:35 AM
I agree it would be dumb to keep them out. This game, what with your ability to make EACH of your characters walking gods needs an element of heightened difficulty. The Dark Aeons hardly achieved that but they could always be buffed a bit if the designers wished (I doubt they do).
#7parkourboybryanPosted 9/22/2011 7:15:46 AM
dont forget that vita isnt regionn locked, so you could import the international version if is isnt built in
---
N3DS Friend Code: 2578-3112-7023
Send a message if you want to be friends.
#8EncephlonPosted 9/22/2011 10:33:58 AM
if they don't have any more extras than the FFX International version, find very little reason in getting this (Simple nostalgia won't cut it)
---
Fighting games look forward to: Tekken Tag 2, KOF XIII
Cross-over games are nothing more than diluted junk for tasteless fans
#9GiSS88Posted 9/23/2011 11:49:18 AM
The international version had full english anyway, so I would hope they are going off that version.
---
MH3 ID:JVQGY5 *PSN: NoJ87*
360 Gamertag: NoJ1987 *Others in Quote*
#10NorthernDruidPosted 9/25/2011 4:52:05 AM
Wait you want the dark aeons barring your way to the jecht spheres once you get the airship and can actually bother with going back for them?

are you a masochist or something (;p)
---
The best plans are the ones that don't work unless you wing it along the way. -Skandrae
www.Hexcon.no - Gaming con In Trondheim, Norway. 4-6 november 2011