Was Kimahri ever on your main team?

#51VIIVincentPosted 5/12/2012 11:55:38 PM
i swap everyone out but the least played was Khimari and Rikku. after Auron came in Khimari became somewhat useless. i still regularly swap everyone to gain some exp to level up their grid but its hard to do so when your grid doesnt provide you with much. the worse is Khimari since he doesnt learn anything uselful for the party.
---
If only we could punch him through our monitors...
psn: DragunSkullz
#52Dante_destroyerPosted 5/16/2012 6:42:42 PM
I'm actually playing right now and I've had him in my main party since Kilika. I just recently climbed Gagazette.
---
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! CURSE YOU CENSORSHIP!!!
#53FFXandFFVIIPosted 5/26/2012 8:49:33 AM
I used khimari when i was at besaid and after i got on the ship he was never used again until i got inside of sin and that was when i used him only to attack once and he gained 21 moves on the sphere grid. but i usually use wakka auron and tidus.

PSN: dragonblade567

XBOX Live: t0pside the 0 is a zero
#54QuetzalmaPosted 5/26/2012 9:13:55 AM
My main team was usually Tidus-Wakka-Yuna

@ppl saying its easy to level everyone
Yeah, but until you gain access to tons of spheres quickly(Distill/Kottos/Overkill) levelling them all up consumes way too many spheres and you either farm for them along the way, wasting much more time or you level them all and have weaker chars

Personally, I only farm when I really really have to, otherwise I'll just go straight to the end and level whoever i want to use as I go along
#55pure mind gamesPosted 5/26/2012 9:48:49 AM
My main team was usually Tidus-Wakka-Yuna

@ppl saying its easy to level everyone
Yeah, but until you gain access to tons of spheres quickly(Distill/Kottos/Overkill) levelling them all up consumes way too many spheres and you either farm for them along the way, wasting much more time or you level them all and have weaker chars

Personally, I only farm when I really really have to, otherwise I'll just go straight to the end and level whoever i want to use as I go along

if you're running out something is wrong, even without grinding you shouldn't be having problems, ask any PAL gamer, the "Extract" abilities and Distil weapons are useless, until Kottos.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oczhGNevlCk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC6TYdw9b3Q
#56Blaze627Posted 5/26/2012 3:03:52 PM
Ran with Tidus/Auron/Yuna for most of the game with Lulu sometimes switched in with Auron, so nope.
---
"Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel Jackson! It'll get you drunk!"
#57VadimonyPosted 5/28/2012 9:56:55 AM
Yeah, on no sphere grid challenge without summons, customization, overdrives, and aeons, as well as whatever else we had to perform [no running from fights and other type of things], he was very useful in the lineup. Can't remember who I used more but I do think that he had a lot more usage in the end game than Tidus or Wakka usually ended up having. Especially versus tough battles.

I can't wait to play this challenge once again though with the HD version.
---
PSN ID: Vadimony
Twisted Metal Clan: [^_^] ReVeLrY
#58JeffHardyRulez4Posted 6/4/2012 4:52:39 PM
Never.I wanted to train him along with others, but I abandoned him halfway in the game.Rikku and Lulu followed.

My party was Tidus-Auron-Wakka-Yuna.

---
Am I a prisoner to instincts, or do my thoughts just live as free and detached as boats to the dock?
#59tfc87jaPosted 6/5/2012 12:32:24 PM(edited)
Auron, tidus, yuna with wakka switching in. I did get him all. the blue magiche could get tho.
#60Hikaru_IrvingPosted 6/6/2012 1:50:01 PM
I never had a main team, I used everyone in every battle.
---
The Timelord won this duel. I am pleased.~KMA