this is something interesting new hope

#1sirauron15Posted 5/18/2012 10:50:11 AM
now you guys want a remake what I'm thinking is possible.

The game Zone of the enders which is coming out for the vita, ps3 and xbox is a HD remaster. and i just read that

"At E3 2011, Konami announced the 'Zone of the Enders HD Collection', a re-release of the two main Zone of the Enders games on the PS3, PS Vita and Xbox 360 due out in 2012. It includes updated interfaces for the HD resolutions, redrawn art, Trophy/Achievement support, improved audio and rumble support"

what if FFX HD is something like that?

is it possible? wouldnt this be cool
---
Join pspgweber, the greatest gaming community.
#2HighIQPosted 5/18/2012 12:31:01 PM
Hopefully it's better than that, but that would be decent.
---
It doesn't matter if you teleport with a wand or a transporter. It's still magic....
#3sirauron15(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2012 1:09:54 PM
as a remaster i think that's as good as it get.
---
#4SnoopydancePosted 5/18/2012 4:43:01 PM

"At E3 2011, Konami announced the 'Zone of the Enders HD Collection', a re-release of the two main Zone of the Enders games on the PS3, PS Vita and Xbox 360 due out in 2012. It includes updated interfaces for the HD resolutions, redrawn art, Trophy/Achievement support, improved audio and rumble support"

That's basically what an HD remaster is... They update the same game with HD graphics and add some trophies. See Silent Hill HD Collection, etc. A remake would be a total redoing of most of the game.
---

#5sirauron15(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2012 5:10:45 PM
Snoopydance posted...
That's basically what an HD remaster is... They update the same game with HD graphics and add some trophies. See Silent Hill HD Collection, etc. A remake would be a total redoing of most of the game.

so will it have?

" It includes updated interfaces for the HD resolutions, redrawn art, Trophy/Achievement support, improved audio"

because from what i seen in GOW it hasn't looked that much different compared to the original.

and if FFX HD had the redrawn art and an updated UI for the HD resolutions it might look incredible. and a lot more detailed.
---
#6SnoopydancePosted 5/18/2012 5:38:45 PM
Updated interfaces means the menus and whatnot are remade for HD, which is one of the easiest things to do. Artwork doesn't mean what you think it means either, it doesn't mean the models in a game like this.
---

#7sirauron15(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2012 6:14:57 PM(edited)
i was comparing the pics of Zone of the Enders on ps2 and the new one and it looked a lot better... I was wondering if FFX HD would look a lot better, in FFX the fingers didnt look detailed enough, they looked stuck together and the way they touch something seems as if they arent touching.

any other game had a remaster on the level of Zone of the Enders of what was talked about in my quote?

i was hoping FFX would, i wish SE would tell us what is being done to the game.
---
#8ChipNoirPosted 5/20/2012 1:01:13 AM
This isn't anything relevant. Square doesn't handle its games based on other company standards.

I'm starting to understand Seymour's mentality.
---
The official Kefka. I hate you all.
#9sirauron15(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2012 11:49:56 AM
ChipNoir posted...
This isn't anything relevant. Square doesn't handle its games based on other company standards.

lol wut? what mentality?
---
#10ChipNoirPosted 5/20/2012 12:08:42 PM

ChipNoir posted...

lol wut? what mentality?

Being frustrated with pointless, stupid hopeful notions that people concoct despite all evidence.
---
The official Kefka. I hate you all.