HD Remix?

#1TOG218Posted 4/30/2012 7:44:27 AM
http://www.psu.com/Metal-Gear-Rising-listed-as-upcoming-PS-Vita-title--a015173-p0.php

If you look at the other title logos listed on the thing for Vita games, it says "Final Fantasy X HD Remix"

not sure if old.
---
[1N.CH405.1.7RU57]
XBLA-TOG218; PSN-TOG218; Steam-TOG218
#2TheTrinityPosted 4/30/2012 2:00:51 PM
Well I haven't seen it. Interesting that they choose the word "remix."
---
Il n'y a rien de nouveau sous le soleil.
#3TOG218(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 7:49:13 PM
TheTrinity posted...
Well I haven't seen it. Interesting that they choose the word "remix."

That's pretty much my point. I'm hoping that it means that we're not only getting International content that was previously unavailable to the U.S., but that the cutscenes will be touched up in addition to the regular game. Everything else should stay the same though, I think.
---
[1N.CH405.1.7RU57]
#4ChipNoirPosted 5/4/2012 7:14:56 AM
It means nothing. It could be fake for all we know.
---
The official Kefka. I hate you all.
#5TOG218(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 8:34:11 AM
ChipNoir posted...
It means nothing. It could be fake for all we know.

But maybe it isn't just "nothing." Everywhere else, this is labeled as "Final Fantasy X HD." Adding "Remix" to the end of the title implies something might have changed, even if it's minor. That's why I said that I hope it's the International version. The International came with a decent amount of extra in-game content, as well as other bonus Making Of stuff. That could merit the use of "Remix."

Not that AT&T knows anything, of course. It's just their display, after all, and it still says "Metal Gear Solid Rising" instead of "Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance." But still, nowhere else have I seen "HD Remix."

Wishful thinking, but still. It wouldn't seem commercially wise for the U.S. version to get something significantly different from what Europe and Japan are likely getting.
---
[1N.CH405.1.7RU57]
#6VioletkagePosted 5/9/2012 8:06:26 PM
I know this is wishful thinking on my part but I would love this too mean not only the HD Remaster + International, but, I would also love for this too mean It will be Remixed with FFX-2 International+ The Final Mission for one MEGA GAME! This would also explain the lack of info over the last seven months...then again probably not
---
What happens when the only thing left to fear is yourself
PSN: Violet Kage
#71shadetail1Posted 5/9/2012 9:04:02 PM
Unfortunately, this is way too vague to prove anything. It could be a mistranslation from Japanese. Or maybe it's just some cool-sounding "Engrish" S.E. decided to add to the name just for the heck of it. And even if it does mean something, there's no telling what that something is.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#8TOG218(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2012 9:22:30 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
Unfortunately, this is way too vague to prove anything. It could be a mistranslation from Japanese. Or maybe it's just some cool-sounding "Engrish" S.E. decided to add to the name just for the heck of it. And even if it does mean something, there's no telling what that something is.

Especially since they aren't (as far as we know) going to say anything at E3. Hopefully TGS...

But still. I hadn't seen any other topics addressing this, so it may or may not have potential. :(
---
[1N.CH405.1.7RU57]
#9LosIlluminadosPosted 5/11/2012 9:27:35 PM
Why do you people keep "hoping" it's the international or PAL version?

There is literally 0% chance that they will release this game without that additional content. What possible reason would they have to leave it out?

Think people, think.
#10pure mind gamesPosted 5/12/2012 4:47:51 AM

Think people, think.

You do know where you are right?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oczhGNevlCk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC6TYdw9b3Q