Will this version contain dual audio?

#1TriangleHardPosted 3/24/2013 10:20:28 PM
I always felt the voice work for FFX was awkward. It was ok for most of the time, but I thought Yuna's voice actress just did barely acceptable job, and some important scenes had some awful lip sync or had to really for it (like Tidus saying "I Hate You" to Jecht near end of the game. Tidus had to say that line really fast because in Japanese, it was one word line, that was supposed to be important scene, but felt real awkward)

Anyway, dual audio. That would really help selling this game to ME. Don't care what others think if Japanese track is useless. TO ME, it would be great.

Anyway, what's the possibility of Japanese track being optional in this version?
#2KaizokouPosted 3/24/2013 10:53:54 PM
I also want to know this. I've asked before but I haven't gotten a clear answer.
---
"Would you, perhaps, show me your panties?" - Brook
#3nfobiaPosted 3/25/2013 3:13:44 AM
Probably not because the lip sync, same thing in XIII and XIII-2. Disc space would allow it but SE is pretty precise in this. Though it might be possible they have improved original lip sync for this remaster. Dual audio would be nice bonus most definitely but i dont see that happen.
#4calvin_0Posted 3/25/2013 3:24:10 AM
nfobia posted...
Probably not because the lip sync, same thing in XIII and XIII-2. Disc space would allow it but SE is pretty precise in this. Though it might be possible they have improved original lip sync for this remaster. Dual audio would be nice bonus most definitely but i dont see that happen.

i been told that R3 version of FF13 have both jpn and english voice over... but again i didnt own FF13...
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#5nfobiaPosted 3/25/2013 3:28:58 AM
If you mean Chinese version, i have that and it has only japanese dub and english/chinese subs. Dunno, there might some other version too, not 100% sure.
#6TriangleHard(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 6:31:03 AM
well I hope they got dual audio, or its no buy for me.

I already have both games. I see no reason to get it just for higher resolution. Japanese audio track will help me play through the game with different feel, so it would be worthy for me.
#761degreesPosted 3/25/2013 6:33:55 AM
TriangleHard posted...

I already have both games. I see no reason to get it just for higher resolution. Japanese audio track will help me play through the game with different feel, so it would be worthy for me.

Kingdom hearts HD remix didnt have dual audio.

And famitsu reported today that FFX HD's ENglish audio has been converted to japanese. Mentions nothing on being able to choose both...
I'm with you man, it should be standard now.. :(
#8bakkahentai8600Posted 3/25/2013 6:48:30 AM
I don't really see the point of dual audio.
---
Previously the_sage2600
I'm baaaacccckkkkk
#9pure mind gamesPosted 3/25/2013 6:52:20 AM
(like Tidus saying "I Hate You" to Jecht near end of the game. Tidus had to say that line really fast because in Japanese, it was one word line, that was supposed to be important scene, but felt real awkward)

I don't remember that being awkward, maybe you're just weird, Withyunabymyside.
---
Parasite Eve(Blind) Episode 06 - Day 5(pt2) - http://youtu.be/LBSRVjP0IVA
Parasite Eve(Blind) Episode 07 - Day 5(pt3) - http://youtu.be/aj5kyYAQVf8
#10AnonUnknownPosted 3/25/2013 6:53:23 AM
61degrees posted...
TriangleHard posted...

Kingdom hearts HD remix didnt have dual audio.

And famitsu reported today that FFX HD's ENglish audio has been converted to japanese. Mentions nothing on being able to choose both...
I'm with you man, it should be standard now.. :(

What do you mean by "converted to Japanese"? FFX-2 HD won't have English audio in the original release?